|Archives: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5|
- Archive 1: From noob to admin: the first 100 comment topics.
- Archive 2: I get my kicks on Route 66.
- Archive 3: ERROR: WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND.
- Archive 4: Stupid no archive tool gotta to it manual grumble grumble...
- Archive 5: Archive tool got back shortly after archive 4 was made.
- 1 Dunno
- 2 Reputation glitch
- 3 Somewhat active
- 4 Super Deathclaw
- 5 Fallout faction overhaul project debate
- 6 9mm submachinegun
- 7 Support mothership
- 8 Support mothership
- 9 Vandal
- 10 Hey Kris!
- 11 Crap navbox
- 12 Jury Rigging on weapon pages
- 13 Old World Blues header
- 14 Admin discussion
- 15 A Light Shining in Darkness
- 16 Crusoe
- 17 I'm new.
- 18 Capitalization policy
- 19 Oblivion
- 20 archive
- 21 Capitalization
- 22 Interactive world objects
- 23 Re: categories
- 24 Elder's keycard
- 25 Products
- 26 vandal
- 27 Deleted comment
- 28 Him vs. They
- 29 Undo-ing
- 30 Re: undo-ing
- 31 Lone Wanderer
- 32 Old World Blues
- 33 My bad
- 34 So?
- 35 Deuce coupe
- 36 Anon user/Pappy
- 37 Nifskope
- 38 Citation for continued NCR production of the FN FAL
- 39 Xenotech Expert
- 40 Brahmin
- 41 Truck
- 42 Comments
- 43 YOU THERE! YEAH YOU, KRIS!
- 44 don't know wht to call this
- 45 Forlorn forsaken four tildes
- 46 Bugs
- 47 Comments
- 48 Warning.
- 49 I was referring to the Enclave ranks but I see your point
- 50 Ironically, my picture is...
- 51 Dammit Kris
- 52 RE:PICTURE LINK
- 53 Fellulator unit
- 54 Editing pressure cooker
- 55 Sheriff's
- 56 Thanks
- 57 Toshiro Kago page
- 58 Rad Absorption - New Vegas
- 59 Wasteland Survival Guide Wiki
- 60 info
- 61 Excuse
- 62 Event
- 63 BoS-Outcast war
- 64 Quotes
- 65 BB Gun
- 66 Race
- 67 Thanks! :3
- 68 gathering allies
- 69 Bethesda ruins
- 70 RE:Luck Page
- 71 That was uncalled for
- 72 Hello Kitty Rifle
- 73 Anon
- 74 The anon
- 75 Oops
- 76 Quotes
- 77 Vandal
- 78 Vault Chat
- 79 Street Sweepers in Fallout 3 (Explosive Capability discussion from last year).
- 80 Archive
- 81 BanHammar.
- 82 Thanks
- 83 Vault 101
- 84 Banned from chat
- 85 Can you please unban me from the chat?
- 86 Vault 101
- 87 Ducks
- 88 OWB Quick Walkthroughs
- 89 Deadlybot
- 90 Ban
- 91 Edits
- 92 Vandal Response
- 93 That user page revert...
- 94 Hopeville
- 95 Edits
- 96 Weapons
- 97 Re: Form IDs
- 98 issue 36
- 99 issue 36
- 100 The Preacher
- 101 I know
- 102 Punctuation
- 103 Water glitch
- 104 Traits
- 105 Mr. Handy
- 106 Re: Why?
- 107 Your navbox
- 108 Adding Pages
- 109 Camp Golf gears
- 110 Apologies
- 111 Wazer Wifle
- 112 Circle of Steel
- 113 Tezzla/Trolly
- 114 Chat mod nomination
- 115 Thanks :)
- 116 Response
- 117 Gutsy
- 118 Blockee
- 119 Is it ok
- 120 Oops
- 121 Deathclaw promontory
- 122 Don't worry about it
- 123 .45 Auto pistol - As far as other editors
- 124 Mr. Janitor
- 125 Vandalism?
- 126 Oh, crap you're right.
- 127 Goatse
- 128 Colin T8 Chat Ban
- 129 .....
- 130 Help with modding
- 131 Winterized T-51b
- 132 I'm Back
- 133 I need to PM you
- 134 Pip-Boy 3000A
- 135 Eyebot
- 136 The Art of Fallout 3
- 137 Are you there?
- 138 Eyebot (Fallout:New Vegas)
- 139 Stonewall verification tag
- 140 Ban glitch
- 141 Page deletion
- 142 Trevor
- 143 Two Sun
- 144 Promotional crossover content
- 145 Gannon, Arcade - once an Enclave infantryman operating in the Midwestern United States
- 146 Whats your oppinion?
- 147 Welcome Back
Reputation glitch[edit source]
Somewhat active[edit source]
Always good to see you around.--Gothemasticator 02:42, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
Super Deathclaw[edit source]
Sorry, but I just thought since fallout 3 is 2.5 years old and it was added by an anon that it must be fake. kevobk 23:42, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
My mistake, but Stingmaster was banned for a week for making nonsense/unverified edits. Thanks for listening. kevobk 23:52, May 31, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout faction overhaul project debate[edit source]
9mm submachinegun[edit source]
- Already fixed it, put a disambig page in its place and moved it to (Van Buren) name space. You kinda of confused me as I was adding in more locations from the design document and couldn't find it. 22:29, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Support mothership[edit source]
How is it unnecessary? It's an ALIEN MOTHERSHIP which is seen in-game. It's the one seen at the end of the add-on. Trolly Polly Olly 01:27, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Support mothership[edit source]
Allright, I'll restore it for now because I am kind of curious what he made of it. I just didn't want to do anything without you knowing about it. Jspoel 00:39, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Kris![edit source]
I read your Fellulator, great work. Kudos! --M72 Gauzz 02:12, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
Jury Rigging on weapon pages[edit source]
It appears we have a small disagreement between editors. I've asked Avatar about a link to Jury Rigging on weapon pages and he's ok with it. Myself, I don't really think it's necessary, but I've gone with his decision. Jspoel 15:55, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Crazy Sam already started a forum topic 3 months ago or so! Not sure of the outcome. Browse through the forum and you'll find it here.
Old World Blues header[edit source]
Why did you revert my removal of the header on the Old World Blues page ? The field is for box art only (see all other FNV add-on pages), and the image is not Old World Blues concept art anyway - it's a crop of some prerelease concept art. --Lugiatm (talk · contribs) 19:29, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
- You've given two reasons, so I will address them in order. The first reason given is that something is better than nothing, which a strong argument could be put forward for, except that in this case the "something" is totally unrelated to the add-on. It's a crop of prerelease Fallout: New Vegas concept art and has no confirmed connection to the add-on whatsoever - so what's it doing on the page?
- Your second reason amounts to "I have been on this wiki longer than you, so shut up". I don't think I need to explain why this argument is both condescending and horribly flawed, although the fact that it was made at all hasn't given me a lot of hope. --Lugiatm (talk · contribs) 17:39, June 10, 2011 (UTC)
Admin discussion[edit source]
I created the following Forum:Discussion - Admin responsibility definition in response to the calls in Tag reconfirmation. I would greatly appreciate your opinion. Thanks.--Kingclyde 22:43, June 9, 2011 (UTC)
A Light Shining in Darkness[edit source]
Thanks for that. Sorry for the complaint, but getting an email every time the page was changed with that got a little aggravating. Although now that I think about it, the remark about the gun being a certain M1911 on the page was attributed to J.E. Sawyer's formspring. Is there a way to search a person's formspring questions to check for remakrs on other weapons? Great Mara 18:47, June 12, 2011 (UTC)
The entry lists "similar suit," when in fact, it is the unaltered Jay Barnes who has a similar suit to Clouseau, not Crusoe. Also, Clouseau is known for being a comic bungler who somehow always comes out on top, not dead. So, what's left to tie the two together?--Gothemasticator 01:35, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. Article changed.--Gothemasticator 03:47, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
why'd you remove my notes on combat armor mark 2? It is lighter and it CAN be worn with the Rebreather! my friend did it! wait. i think that i may have put on darker. i don't really plan on remaking it for i think that most players realize this stuff. Gotta love Auto Gauss rifle. MAKE MOD! 13:49, June 15, 2011 (UTC)
I'm new.[edit source]
ugh. forgive me. im new to this site as i made my account four days ago. i don't really know how to make a headline. but i just figured it out. i didn't notice the Subject/headline thingy. consider my other comment as part of something else.
Capitalization policy[edit source]
I suggest you read the capitalization policy The_Vault:Editing_guideline#Capitalizing, specifically the third dot point regarding the names of skills and attributes. It has obviously been some time since you've read it. --Actreal 00:27, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
whatever, my mistake. kevobk 01:51, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
How do you manually archive your talk page. All these messages from when I was starting out and this one are embarrasing me and the auto tool doesn't work. Thanks. kevobk 01:57, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
I would be greatly appreciative if you would do it if you are not too busy. kevobk 02:01, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you very much, sorry for being curt earlier, I just hoped after 1000 edits I would quit screwing up. kevobk 02:05, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Well, it seems that we do capitalize "Small Guns," judging by our article pages. I haven't the time to go over it in any more detail right now. Perhaps later tonight.--Gothemasticator 15:37, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Interactive world objects[edit source]
Hello Kris ;)
Ghost proposed me an idea of creating a new type of page for World Objects (like Containers and storage or Vehicles) for those with the interaction is more important than the norm (such as healing archway), and I think it's an excellent idea, allowing a differentiation of normal world objects and special world objects and allow the player to have an overview of these. We wanted to have your opinion on the subject, what do you think my friend? Itachou [~talk~] 17:50, June 18, 2011 (UTC)
Re: categories[edit source]
Ok, thanks for telling me that. Not gonna happen again. :)
Elder's keycard[edit source]
Keycard isn't a proper noun, and should be decapitalised. Trolly Polly Olly 23:00, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
Oh crap, i didn't see "Enclave" in it, i thought he was reverting the "k" in it. Sorry. Trolly Polly Olly 23:05, June 19, 2011 (UTC)
Products are a proper noun. Trolly Polly Olly 00:20, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
I can't see anything on the forum or project page about it. Still, all other companies on the site are capitalised, and Fancy Lads Snack Cakes is the name of a company. Why shouldn't it be capitalised like all the rest? Trolly Polly Olly 00:28, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Fancy Lads is the company. In real life we don't write "HP Printer", the product name isn't even a trademark, it is a generic name. -- 00:32, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
Deleted comment[edit source]
How on Earth is that comment spam? Tagaziel spammed a petty political war stupidity spamming three quarters of the page. My comment was simply pointing that out, and how Tagaziel pointlessly started it. Also, how is it spam if it is on my own blog post? Even Ausir agrees Tag is taking this way too far. Trolly Polly Olly 14:45, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
How can i spam my own blog? Trolly Polly Olly 16:48, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
And the entire thing is off-topic too. What do Nazis have to do with LulzSec? Trolly Polly Olly 19:10, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
Him vs. They[edit source]
- You're wrong, there is a singular they, and it is often used for gender neutrality. This is a common mistake. -- 21:09, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually it has nothing to do with common usage, it is acceptable grammar when gender cannot be determined, e.g. the examples "Anyone who thinks they have been affected should contact their doctor" and "One student failed their exam". Trust me I know what I'm talking about. -- 21:21, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
There is, indeed, a singular they used for gender neutrality, I thought it was pretty common myself, but according to this wikipedia table, its correctness is disputed. Interested in this issue, because I've used the singular they several times in articles. BILLYOCEAN 01:33, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
Hello. Just wondering why you undid the change I did on the article Crush the White Legs. As far as I am concerned, it was a "legit" correction, and all I did was to replace the word "follow" so it didn't sound too repetitive in that exact sentence. Zluhcs. :)
Re: undo-ing[edit source]
I see your point, however, according to an Oxford Dictionary I had lying around here, the word pursue is described: "Pursue: tr continue or proceed along (a route or course of action)" The "action" here is to reach a destination by walking near the river. Zluhcs.
A small edit war is starting on the Lone Wanderer page about which interpritation of the bible should be used as the reference to his/her birthdate between an anon, me and another registered user. If you would, please settle this issue.
Lone Wanderer[edit source]
Do you think the KJV needs to be used there? The other translation is certainly easier to understand.--Gothemasticator 00:30, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Fair enough. I don't have a considered opinion myself.--Gothemasticator 01:26, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
Old World Blues[edit source]
as i said im sorry, jesus, and "willfully avoid it"? No, not at all, i look through the articles for today and it said nothing, and beside i wasnt scaning the page for hours looking for it, if i willfully avoided it then whats the point of re editing, i thought it was just some kid speculating , so sorry, dont "speak" on my behalf about what you assume i did, so as i said , im sorry, iv said it plenty, and im nmot looking for a "fight", it was just a misconception,
IXero 16:23, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
My bad[edit source]
not used to the subject stuff yet, ha
k well i didnt even know that, to check your page, point is, i didnt see it, and i thought them changing it back was just some kid, so im sorry that i dont "think" like you, just freking drop it,and btw im not used to the signing and subject stuff, so thats why,
IXero 16:34, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
Deuce coupe[edit source]
Hello my friend ;)
Yes, I'm agree with you, that's why I chose that name ;). But I guess a person with better knowledge about vehicles than me can be have a more focused name, more appropriate.
Anyway, yes I think that name is very well, but also, the "death car" in Vicky and Vance casino is also a deuce coupe, and I would like trying to find a name sufficiently separate to it for avoid confusion, and have a better separation between them =). Itachou [~talk~] 17:50, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
Anon user/Pappy[edit source]
- Thanks again my friend! I'll still do some testing to see what it can give, I'll let you know if I have problem if you want =). Nice day and see you soon Kris! Itachou [~talk~] 14:48, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Citation for continued NCR production of the FN FAL[edit source]
Hi. Do you know where the information comes from that the NCR ordered continued production of the FN FAL? If so, could you mention it either here or on the FN FAL talk page? Idhan 06:01, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
Xenotech Expert[edit source]
It is not working for me in preview and I know that there is smarter way than "copy/paste".
- Thanks a lot. Marksmanus 01:37, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Doesn't seem to be the case throughout the rest of the wiki. However, I'd be interested to know what you're basing this on. -- 00:30, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, just wanted to ask about the revert you did on the edit I made.
- No problem.
YOU THERE! YEAH YOU, KRIS![edit source]
Hi there. You don't know who I am, but I've seen you on The Vault before. I am a user on SkyrimWiki,UESP, UESP Forums, IRC and here on The Vault, as well as Community Central and Wikia Help. Look forward to editing the hell out of the wasteland!
LukaSlayR13• •It's best to throw grenades, because you can say you tried• Guns or Sticks? 16:08, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
don't know wht to call this[edit source]
About the FNV grenade rifle note I put up. I see whats up now, I just need someone to help verify that they are getting the same results as me. If it is a glitch then it is what it is. I'm not convinced it is though, I think it actually might have something to do with the nomenclature. I'll show you my results and what exactly I was doing, but I've been at this for hours and need a cigarette. Beforetakeoff June 29, 2011
Ok so the magic of cigarettes has brought perspective, i'm saying it is a bug. Before I thought it was something by design, but I think it's a problem with design involving the name of the weapons. Of course still need others to verify. Here's what I did, (short version). Trying to complete damage challenges "love the bomb" and "aiming is optional", the first involving total explosive weapon damage the latter, explosive launcher. No matter what I engaged, abominations, animals, etc., damage inflicted by the grenade rifle and thump-thump only counted toward first challenge. The grenade launcher counted for both. Tried everything I could think of to fix the issue, un/re-equip weapons, cycle through other weapons during engagement, VATS, blah blah blah. EVERY single target I inflicted DAM. towards had the exact same effect, it was not an isolated or rare occurance. This went on for hours. Just need someone to make sure i'm not full of it. Beforetakeoff 20:37, June 29, 2011 (UTC)
Forlorn forsaken four tildes[edit source]
Thanks for the tip. --FourWayDiablo 00:00, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
Ah, my bad =(. I missed that, unfortunatly. I wasn't around when we didn't console tag, so I didn't know. Anyway, I'll make sure to remember! Sorry once again! Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 14:15, June 30, 2011 (UTC)
I was referring to the Enclave ranks but I see your point[edit source]
I see what ya mean Kris. I wanted to add the word "Slayer" as a picture link to my page. The word itself is the one from the band, but I'm just using it cuz I'm Lukas SLAYER....no reference to the band btw. Bet you can't guess where the quote in my dog comes from! User:LukaSlayR13•"We've planted a seed, an ever-growing wonder to a beautiful tree. Grow. Each branch outstretched and different from the last (from the last)" 18:24, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
Ironically, my picture is...[edit source]
Going to use the Halo font you had. I had 2 different name styles, the one used on the character box and the one I want use. I'm not copying you....bit did you get that off of this site, ph btw this is a link to the first half that I want to use: wait It won't let me link it....okay. So go to
http//:www.dafont.com/halo.font?text=Luka&psize=xs (not linked so copy/paste in URL). You'll see this half. I wanna add another pic of the word "Slayer" and I want to merge the two. I know that sounds ridiculous, but the two pics become one and make one link. The black version of the name is the one I want. I'll see if I can download it tonight, when I have access to the PC, not my iPhone......
User:LukaSlayR13•"We've planted a seed, an ever-growing wonder to a beautiful tree. Grow. Each branch outstretched and different from the last (from the last)" 18:49, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
Dammit Kris[edit source]
Ou beat me to deleting that shoddy page of spamming and worthless nothingness. Good luck to the fool who wrote that.....I believed I DID learn something from the page....never let Anons create pages. Please take that up with the other admins please. User:LukaSlayR13•"We've planted a seed, an ever-growing wonder to a beautiful tree. Grow. Each branch outstretched and different from the last (from the last)" 19:02, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
RE:PICTURE LINK[edit source]
Did you get the message about what I wante the picture link to look like? If so, could you help me with it? It would gladly be appreciated, from a fellow user (not an........admin), Thanks User:LukaSlayR13•"We've planted a seed, an ever-growing wonder to a beautiful tree. Grow. Each branch outstretched and different from the last (from the last)" 19:41, July 1, 2011 (UTC)
Fellulator unit[edit source]
I read about the fellulator unit. Is the component for the fellulator unit is a deathclaw tounge just like the cunninglinguator? --M72 Gauzz 01:03, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Editing pressure cooker[edit source]
Okay, maybe the image was bad afterall, but you shouldn't revert the whole edit on the Pressure cooker page.
- I changed the categories so they aren't one Locations category for each game, but a single Locations category with two sub-categories being one for each game.
- I also added a location where you can find another pressure cooker.
I will remake both of these edits. If you got a problem with it, please inform me or post in the pressure cooker talk page.
K1LL 01:52, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
- A nifty trick indeed ;). I'll keep an eye open for that then. Do you know about the search bar though?
Toshiro Kago page[edit source]
Hello my friend ;)
The purpose of a Wiki is not to make it more accesible for everyone while destroying the words and cultures, it aims to be accurate in every respect. Just because it's a different culture and different words that we must ignore them and put something similar but alternately wrong.
And also, in the Wood Sorel mon, there is no question of swords but swards, please stop putting swords in place of swards, which is false. The swards in this mon is the symbol of the samurai spirits and the three leaves the values attached to the samurai - compassion, wisdom and virtue , so it became popular among the samurai class in the Tokugawa shogunate.
- Yes it's that ;). You can also represent it that it's the mind of the samurai, encompassed by the three most important values to him - compassion, wisdom and virtue, that guide him and lives only for them.
- Also, sorry I'm being shown a little aggressive to express myself on the subject, but in fact many people before you have also put "swords", so I was forced to return every time for put swards. Nice evening Kris and see you soon =)! Itachou [~talk~] 18:18, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
Rad Absorption - New Vegas[edit source]
There is a small discussion about the effectiveness of the Rad Absorption perk in New Vegas. Is it one tenth the effectiveness of Fallout 3 (6 rads per hour), ten times more effective (360 rads per hour) or does it function the same as in Fallout 3 (60 rads per hour)? The 360 rads per hour seems fairly overpowered to me, as I pointed out in the discussion that is roughly the same as using RadAway x3 with a medicine skill of 50. Mictlantecuhtli 22:15, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I see the changes. I have been busy lately and didn't get a chance to check back in on this until now. Mictlantecuhtli 20:00, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
Wasteland Survival Guide Wiki[edit source]
I saw your forum post about stratagy guides and would like to invite you to please help at the Wasteland Survival Guide Wiki. Its a small project with only three real contributers but its nice concept that tries to explore things The Vault omits. We are currently focused on stratagy and gameplay, roleplaying (not my thing but the other users insist on it) and fan art. I'd really like your input on the site when you get a chance. --RAM 17:03, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
thanks for the help --Xa3 19:45, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
Like i said to Xa3, the "Bugs"-section looked a bit messed up, it was fine before. I thought he was a vandal, but I was wrong. Sorry :$ --Felix. 02:12, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Why did you remove my event infobox? --Xa3 19:51, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Nvm, I started working on the info box and then everyone decided to edit the page so it screwed up everything when I hit publish, added it now, see if anything is wrong. --Xa3 19:56, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Theres still a problem though, there are no pages for the Outcast characters; Paladins, scibes, etc. or none that I saw? --Xa3 20:02, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
Fixed the event box. --Xa3 20:08, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
BoS-Outcast war[edit source]
It is wiki policy to put mentioned games in an article as well as games in which it appears. User:Bobbyb373
Hello my friend ;)
Since when 5 quotes is the policy of the Wiki? I have never seen such a policy nowhere, Jacoren page are far more than five quotes, like Joshua Graham and Caesar. Also, if a character appears in several games like Marcus, Rhombus and Harold, there will be many more than 5 quotes. 10 quotes for a one game character seems to be a reasonable number that can have a good section while having most of what can be said by the character. Itachou [~talk~] 19:55, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
BB Gun[edit source]
It's still not useless, however :/ --TheConvictsSUCK 16:26, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
Hello my friend ;)
In fact, I understand Mikael. I know he is Polish and like me (and many people I think) don't like the term of pure and non-pure human (which refer to a painful period in our history), but these are things not to be compared to the real-life. The evidence are in games by dialogues and is just the way things are, pure and non-pure "really" exist in Fallout, and I respect the choice made by the developers. Itachou [~talk~] 15:29, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks! :3[edit source]
Thank you for the warm (most likely copy-paster ahah) welcome! :) ButterflyKiss 15:53, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
gathering allies[edit source]
hey i need an admin to join a faction that ive begun to form, you dont need to do anything except say that you support us, but if you want to contribute then you can. im doing this because i want to rival the cazaclaw nation oh and if its possibal try to deleat this message after you have read it.The Nemisisx 13:37, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Bethesda ruins[edit source]
Well it is debatable to whether that is a reference (as it has been already in the actual talk page). But I aint mood to debate it, so if you feel it is right, then so be it. 20:01, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
RE:Luck Page[edit source]
Sorry i didnt know im new to The Vault and not clear on the rules quite yet.
That was uncalled for[edit source]
I did nothing wrong, I was trying to help with the content of the wiki and to discuss the content. Before I could even voice the entirety of my idea I was shunned everyone screaming no. Then you Block me off of the chat because I disagree. I dont wnat to be rude, but that was immature! I had an issue with the content that was making it difficult for me to navigate to certain things and I was triyng to resolve it so other people wouldnt have the same difficulties . . . . And I got yelled at. Can you explain to me why this happened? ralok 00:34, July 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hello Kitty Rifle[edit source]
I love your Hello Kitty rifle. It makes me somewhat aroused. In a manly brother-like sense, you know. That's all. Yliannos 09:22, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
Could you do something about this anon http://fallout.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:220.127.116.11&action=edit&redlink=1 he is calling me a dipshit and a fucker on my page and removing big note on blue paridise rental, the summary said removed first person shit.--m 12:12, July 15, 2011 (UTC)m
The anon[edit source]
That anon is back and he has been posting on my page again saying im a dipshit, don't no how i thought he was blocked.--m 12:32, July 15, 2011 (UTC)m
Sorry, I'm not really fully awake yet, I'll be more careful next time, again sorry. Gheart 14:50, July 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I reverted it, because I don't ever remember her saying that, and it just doesn't seem like something they would say, but if you can confirm it then i'll believe it.
Sorry about that. I though whomever deleted it would want to see why it needed deleting easily, but it's only the second one I've ever marked so I apologise. Luckily, I don't need to be taught the same lesson twice ;). .
Vault Chat[edit source]
Street Sweepers in Fallout 3 (Explosive Capability discussion from last year).[edit source]
- Check the link above, the discussion there links to the original discussion. Mictlantecuhtli 00:26, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Can you help me archive my talkpage, its getting alittle long, and it kept disappearing on me after I got a comment. I looked into the help pages and tried to do what it said, but nothing worked.
I noticed you kicked me from chat, mid pun, could I please be readmitted to chat so I can finish my joke?
---Autumn- 18:01, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
for your help on reverting my page! Comedian1988 19:00, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Vault 101[edit source]
Hello my friend ;)
Radroaches infestation is an unique feature of this vault and not shown elsewhere, it should be keep in the page.
Excursion was only during 17 years, in discretion and not in large numbers certainly, and anyway I don't see the connection, the vault door is always open and closed just after, nothing can get in or out (even the Enclave could not enter after the password was changed by Amata), radroaches are already in Vault 101 at the base (how could get into the vault otherwise?), especially since the vault was built into a cave.
- Their source is unknown yes, but we can easily add their presence into page (that is unique to this vault), with noting the best hypotheses =). Itachou [~talk~] 00:32, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Banned from chat[edit source]
Ok i think it was early this morning i was banned from the chat because i was helping a guy who spoke spanish like me to make it easier for him and you kicked me? i Talk english all the time in the chat and you ban me for helping somebody? thats not right ToCxHawK 03:10, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Can you please unban me from the chat?[edit source]
I attempted to join the chat just now to inform everyone that Old World Blues has been released on xbox live, but isn't available ingame, you have to go to the game marketplace and look in the new addons section in order to download it, but whaddya know i'm banned from the chat. Could you tell me why too? Seems unwarrented, as I cannot recall breaking the rules in order to get a permanent ban. —Preceding unsigned comment added by X7h3xR34p3r (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
I forgot. my bad. X7h3xR34p3r 17:10, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Vault 101[edit source]
- I didn't un-do any edit, the vandal made 2 edits and you only un-did his second one, so I edited back in what he removed is all, if you look at the page all I put back was the section in Early Years
- --Xa3 14:47, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
Too funny. Sorry, I've been up for twenty four hours, and for about three minutes I actually thought it was called Duck tape, and was wondering why there wasn't a page created for it yet, lol. Literaryman 00:13, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
OWB Quick Walkthroughs[edit source]
I accidently changed all the "#" to "*" on the OWB quick walkthroughs because thats how I saw it on the Quick walkthroughs for Dead Money quests, sorry about that and I wasn't trying to achievement boost, I saw this other guy changing them back so I started to change them back also because I realized I screwed up the pages I'm telling you this because I don't want ot get into trouble.--Roflguy227 03:59, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
No idea what that error is about, I'm afraid - never encountered it myself. Regarding the bot flag, I can't do that because only Wikia staff can give that user right to accounts (bureaucrats can't). Ausir should be able to help you with that though. -- Porter21 (talk) 06:09, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Bot flag given. As for the error, no idea, I'm afraid. Ausir(talk) <staff/> 23:06, July 21, 2011 (UTC)
Whilst I do apologise for the insult, there was no reason specified for your edit reverts. So, I humbly request that you please specify the reason for reverting my edits on The Pitt bugs page when I was reporting a genuine bug, and why bad spelling and grammar continues to exist on the page. Yours faithfully, the original IP 18.104.22.168. 22.214.171.124 15:05, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Following up from that, I responded on my talk page and I found your reason to be, well... unreasonable. To quote my own response to you:
"Perhaps I used the wrong term. However, wouldn't one argue that it is a bug until it is reported to not be a problem by others? I have experienced this problem three times on my Xbox 360. I don't think that is a random, one-off glitch.
Furthermore, there are many "bugs" on that page reported as glitches. I believe going by your logic, these reports should either be removed from the page entirely, or changed to be "bugs"."
You said glitches cannot be reported, but there are five instances of the word glitch on that page, and seven of the word bug, if memory serves. Please provide a better argument as I found your actions rude and unnecessary. I wanted to contribute to this wiki and if I must, I'll have to take this whole issue to the other administrators. Aside from the provoked insult which I already apologised for, I did nothing wrong. 126.96.36.199 15:25, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
One other thing I should add is that the definition of bug in this context is a computer glitch. 188.8.131.52 15:31, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
Vandal Response[edit source]
Yes, I'm aware, but I was busy editing an important post to me, and no one is perfect, so..(Also im waiting for the pizza guy!) Saxony4 22:00, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
That user page revert...[edit source]
Yeah that anon was me... I forgot to sign in... http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206 Marcus is a boi 22:52, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
It's fine. Just letting you know ahead of time. Big personal edits like major changes in Character builds I will ALWAYS sign in for. If an anon edits that it most definitely wasn't me. Marcus is a boi 23:00, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry, I wasn't responsible for any of the other incarnations, but what was wrong with the last version? It seemed fine to me as a page for a mentioned only location. Just curious how to do it "properly". BILLYOCEAN 00:11, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- An anon just recreated it, fyi. BILLYOCEAN 00:15, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Thats why I'm confused, I used the location template. Anyways, it isn't a big deal, but users are gonna keep creating the page because several other pages link to it. BILLYOCEAN 00:17, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
I used to have atleast 503 article edits not to long ago, atleast 2 weeks back or so, what happened to them? Saxony4 00:30, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I asked in chat, and I don't remember which users answered me. But I remember one dude had the NCR 1st Recon logo.
Re: Form IDs[edit source]
Understood. -Cannibalbrane 02:55, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Regarding the page you deleted, Self determination is not a malfunction - Transcript, the note itself with base id 0008f9b5 is indeed unused, the thing it is a transcript of is not. None of the transcript notes for the Replicated Man holotapes are accessible in the game. -Cannibalbrane 03:12, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
issue 36[edit source]
But if i do that and the pages no longer exist, how can I then remove issue 36 from the list of Wanted Pages?? --Kilroy1975 16:28, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
issue 36[edit source]
But if i do that and the pages no longer exist, how can I then remove issue 36 from the list of Wanted Pages?? --Kilroy1975 16:28, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
The Preacher[edit source]
Sorry i thought it was an anon removing lot's of info from the page i did not read it.--m 16:34, July 23, 2011 (UTC)m
I know[edit source]
yea i realized i fucked up and i was about to go fix it ToCxHawK 17:02, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Also, the signal might not be available for those who have installed the expansions "Operation Anchorage", and "The Pitt",
How is the comma after Operation Anchorage proper?
Commas are used to separate items in lists, as in They own a cat, a dog, two rabbits, and six mice. In English, a comma may or may not be used before the final conjunction (and, or, nor) in a list of more than two elements.
Saxony4 20:56, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I have to agree. A serial comma is used on 3 or more items, even in American English. 21:00, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
See? I know my punctuations, grammar, AND language. Saxony4 21:02, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Water glitch[edit source]
Hey, that wasn't spam or anything. That's quite rude of you. =/ I can record the bug if it helps you. --Shikari~ 23:40, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
Okay, have it your way, but don't delete the picture from the database as spam, since it isn't. You're supposed to be an admin and example. Shikari~ 00:05, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Mr. Handy[edit source]
Hello my friend ;)
- Yes and no in fact. The unique REPCONN guide have three pincers it's right, but it have the same shiny green color and the logo of REPCONN like the standard REPCONN variant.
- The image you put in the gallery is Mr. Orderly, with white paint, blue hand parts and blue pincers. I go to put the real image for avoid confusion =). Itachou [~talk~] 13:40, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
You're welcome my friend ;) and nice seen, I never realized that the Tour Guide was different from other REPCONN variant. Have a nice day and see you soon Kris =)! Itachou [~talk~] 14:14, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Just checked the tour guide dialogue and I cant seem to find any reference to themselves as a Mister Handy. 16:05, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- That line is referring to the product line, when you see the robots on display (see the proto type mkII model image I already placed in the gallery). He also mentions sentry bots and eyebots (which are also on display) in the same sentence. I don't know if it is really conclusive, originally I made the same conclusion as you at the time, that it was a unique variant with different arms. But with the emergence of Mister Orderly, I have had to reconsider that conclusion. 16:16, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Just checked the tour guide dialogue and I cant seem to find any reference to themselves as a Mister Handy. 16:05, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Why?[edit source]
I made it to trick a friend in to thinking the Legendary Nightstalker was much harder than it actually is, because he was trying to prove me wrong. Mainly a practical joke, really. I reverted the edit less than 5 minutes after I made it. Sorry about that.
Mr. Bleak 19:25, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
How would one go about making one of those? Marcus is a boi 04:34, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Adding Pages[edit source]
What more information is required? And what of this "improperly done" nonsense? When creating a page what should I have picked? I saw no "Company Endeavour-Mentioned only" tab. I saw a red link which signifies the presence of a page that should exist but doesn't, and I tried to contribute by creating the page and adding what little information there was available to it. --James Rednok 17:23, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Camp Golf gears[edit source]
The gears in Camp Golf, one upstairs near Hanlon's room in the room with two dining trays, etc and then two more in the large command tent for the tent city outside resemble miniature vault doors. Anyway to check them in the G.E.C.K. to see if that's what they are? Mictlantecuhtli 17:52, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- That's fine, I have just noticed them at Camp Golf. They might exist other places and I just didn't see them, but if they are rare like pinball machines they probably should have a page. Mictlantecuhtli 18:09, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Yes i usually do just tell them it is against the rules, but I've told Throbz several times in chat and I'm tired as frakk'. I know that's not a viable excuse, though, so I'll just keep it in mind. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 23:44, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, and on a side note (just struck me actually), would you mind not to be as patronising? I've never been a fan of being talked down to, and I don't think you'd like to be talked down to either. As a friendly request, please address me as an equal, even if correcting me (which you'll probably be doing alot of =P). Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 23:58, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
Wazer Wifle[edit source]
Circle of Steel[edit source]
Why do you keep removing the tag without explanation? I included a detailed rationale for why I think the two pages should be merged, but you keep removing it - itself a mere invitation to begin a discussion on the possible merge of the page - without stating any reason. --Strong Suit 12:59, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Jesus. Is this how you speak to all new users? --Strong Suit 16:57, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Well fuck this. If you're gonna speak to me like that without even addressing the substance of my argument or even attempting to explain your willingness to stifle a discussion before it is even allowed to begin, a violation of the core principles of MediaWiki, then I'm not sure I want to edit here after all. I'm sure you won't miss me. --Strong Suit 23:32, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
They are the same (see Trolly's talk page); the "Trolly Polly" account was blocked for it (afterwards he went vandalizing pages with a few other accounts as well. -- Porter21 (talk) 13:29, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
Chat mod nomination[edit source]
Thank you for nominating me (flattered <3), and I'm in no way opposed to being a chatmod. Thanks for the confidence, and if I do become chatmod, I wont let you down ;). Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 14:52, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks :)[edit source]
I'll agree, the guy was pretty annoying too. :) -- Yakov 10:05, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
Perhaps, but I thnk you for doing this, as well as giving the info. However, this could be improved during time I spend. MysteryStranger 11:34, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
The reason I did that is because wording the sentence with the commas makes the sentence run on. Ideally the whole thing should be reworded. "It is noted that armor-piercing rounds have negligible effects on their armor, though this is likely due to this type's military nature. The exception to this is the prototype Mr. Gutsy found in a house in Nipton (which can be taken down by two rounds from a Cowboy Repeater)." Ideally that is how it should read. I'll let you add it if you wish. I don't want to edit war over such minutia. Thanks!--Kingclyde 01:31, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Which bb do you have?--Kingclyde 02:25, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
You made a good call there, Kris. Poep is dutch for poop ;) Jspoel 14:09, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
Is it ok[edit source]
Um hi you might know me but um It's been 3 days so can I join the chat
I promise to never send harassment's or messages So can you unblock me.
Sorry. Didn't catch that when I was making the change. --With care and happiness, Supermutantslayer450' You will know the truth... And the truth will set you free.. 18:12, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Deathclaw promontory[edit source]
Someone moved it to Deathclaw Promontory, every time I clicked undo or rollback it had no effect whatsoever. Mictlantecuhtli 19:00, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Why's love and hate flagged?
Don't worry about it[edit source]
Nah, you're probably right. I re-cut out the 'real world weapon' bit before seeing it was you who editied it back in. I meant to roll myself back, after but didn't notice you'd done the most recent edit. I thought I'd put it back to the the point when I've changed nothing? I'm rather tired right now so could have made a mistake with that as well.
Basically, you're probably right on this one, have it how you think is best.
Sorry for the unintentional inconvenience.
JaspertheViking :D? 18:02, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
.45 Auto pistol - As far as other editors[edit source]
A Light Shining in Darkness was already confirmed by JE Sawyer to be based on a compact M1911, so it stands to reason that the .45 Auto pistol would be based on the full-size version. Only thing that could be left to argue is that the gun looks closer to the M1911A1 models than the M1911, but no developer has ever remarked on anything like that. 18:08, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
Mr. Janitor[edit source]
Yes, just now I realised I think I used the kill command some time ago to see what loot it had, not resurrect it and saved the game. Today I used that savegame by coincidence and found it dead, thinking it was his standard position. So that's were the mistake comes from. In the meantime I've also uploaded a new image, seeing it in action. Better than a standard (bit boring) GECK image. And about Mr Steel, you're right, it's a Mister Gutsy model. Its inventory convinced me with Mister Gutsy weapons. I'm scratching my head sometimes a bit about what to do with some robots though, like Mr Steel. It has a sort of proper name, but can't be interacted with and there are 3 of them, so not unique. What's its category, robot or character? And there are more of those. Then I'm not sure to use the creature stat template or the character stat template. What are your thoughts about it? Jspoel 00:50, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think I was vandalising, those people asked for some pictures and I had consent from those people to do so. If it seemed like I was vandalising then I am deeply sorry.And just to say someone seemed to have vandalized my page (scroll down a little, you will find it) TWITA Love and tolerate 19:24, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for addressing this misunderstanding, thanks for chasing that anon away by the way, hopeful this doesn't happen again. TWITA Love and tolerate 19:50, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, crap you're right.[edit source]
<FACEPALM> I hate it when I confuse words like that. But thanks for pointing that out.
O_O ^_^ @[email protected] 12:19, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
I knew of the image but I've never been forced to access a page containing it so I can delete it. That was certainly an eventful evening -.- and thanks for the heads up, I've heard of that one before but can't remember if I've seen it or not, although it doesn't really sound like something you can just forget. -- 23:10, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Colin T8 Chat Ban[edit source]
Colin T8 contacted me for a chat ban lift minutes ago and I saw your post. He called a a sack of shit and his 72 hours are not yet up. Should I reverse his ban now though? 00:51, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
may i ask what type of system you use ? .....anyway if you do happen to own a xbox let me know ..... :)
Help with modding[edit source]
Hey, I've been tinkering around with mods in FO3Edit, upping and nerfing damage here and there and whatnot. I was wondering if you could help me with something: see, I have the mod 'Apocalypse Armory' for Fallout 3 and I'd like to up the EMP damage for some of the pulse weapons it adds. Can you teach me how to edit EMP damage in FO3Edit?--Omny87 01:26, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Winterized T-51b[edit source]
The reason why it isn't listed as a bug is because it has 9,992,000 hit points and it is noted in the notes already. It is therefore not needed here as it is redundant and it may or may not have been meant to be placed there with that amount of hit points.--Kingclyde 00:42, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
I'm Back[edit source]
Guess whos Back! ---bleep196- 12:03, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
- XD I heard that Tezzla got Banned, guess he put in one two many Admin Applications, but in all seriousness, that was a surprise.---bleep196- 12:07, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
I need to PM you[edit source]
Pip-Boy 3000A[edit source]
Hello my friend ;)
Yes you have right, I just check in the GECK. But anyway in Fallout: New Vegas, the Pip-Boy 3000 it's not necessary a model A and in addition, all model of Pip-Boy 3000 in-game (FO3 and FNV) have the same appearance. I think that can be noted in the description but given the ambiguity involved in-game and the Pip-Boy 3000 of Fallout: New Vegas, it's better to keep the title "Pip-Boy 3000". What do you think =)? Itachou [~talk~] 00:28, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
- All right, I take care of the page! Nice evening Kris and see you around =)! Itachou [~talk~] 00:37, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
Right, I was thinking somewhere on those areas, I simply slapped the tag on for the page to get attention, as I haven't bothered to look into redirects... As a matter of fact, I should look into it. Anyway, nice. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 22:21, August 13, 2011 (UTC)
The Art of Fallout 3[edit source]
I was just wondering if The Art of Fallout 3 should have all concept art images we can find. I have a few more than what is there so is it alright if I add them to the gallery? Best regards, The almighty one
- I have the book myself and I know that the gallery is missing some of what is in the book. So, it's alright if I add any ad all missing images?
Are you there?[edit source]
If you're there I'd appreciate it if you could do something about this vandal.
Thank you. 03:03, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Eyebot (Fallout:New Vegas)[edit source]
I'm currently making ^that page, and I'm having difficulty to decide what to write, as almost nothing is mentioned about them in Fallout New Vegas, and as far as their inclusion goes, I have nothing to write for the Gameplay Attributes Beyond that there's the problem with ED-E already having a seperate page (which he should have), which means that the gameplay attirbutes will either be his copy/pasted, stating that it's his attributes, or simply saying that they're non-existant in the game. I'm leaning more towards the latter. Same thing with stat templates, we only have the sunset sarsaparilla eyebot, excepting ED-E, and that one has no stats. Anyway, I need some help in how to tackle this. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 11:51, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I gave the gameplay attributes a "Section" tag and left it at that, I'll look into it more later on. I'd appreciate it if you could use the GECK to check their stats for me. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 12:13, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, you do have a point, but the two seperate pages are at least readable, in difference to the original "Eyebot" page which is totally unreadable. On another note, this calls for a discussion, as the Vault is getting more and more into standardisation, and as all other creatures follow the same type of standard template articles, the Eyebot reallsy should as well. When you have these systems it's best to stick to it, instead of making some exceptions here and there, which will ultimately end with the system breaking down. Anyway, you have a point in that the Eyebot is something of it's own, as it more or less lacks attendance in FNV. Let's see what the community thinks. Hugs Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 13:31, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
Stonewall verification tag[edit source]
You didn't want me removing a verification tag because testing it myself wasn't enough. You said more than one person needs to verify it. If you check the Stonewall talk page and the talk page for Hit the Deck, you'll see that two other users (BrokenDetonatorCollar and some unregistered user) have now confirmed what I wrote. I realize that a new user and an unregistered user doesn't seem entirely credible, but at least it's something. Verification tags on correct information aren't helpful. They make the information seem suspect. The wiki exists to disseminate information, not spread doubts.--SushiSquid 00:56, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Ban glitch[edit source]
Hello my friend ;)
Ho I saw, you think is this that have caused the ban glitch? How I can see an IP used by a registered user? Only after block him (the IP is also blocked and writte in the Ban Logs)? I also want to ask you a question that torments me, sometime I see "Autoblocked" in the Ban Logs but how this function works? It's activated automatically? Thanks in advance for the answers Kris ;). Itachou [~talk~] 12:51, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Hum... I see better now, strange this thing have changed, may be because of the instoration of the new Admin Dashboard? Anyway, great thanks for all this usefull information Kris and have a nice day =)! Itachou [~talk~] 14:03, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Page deletion[edit source]
Hi, just wondering why that page was deleted? All the previous Avellone and Tagaziel interviews in the same series were news items... Willooi 02:15, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds awfully pedantic to me, there was never a problem when I did it before for the previous interviews. Did you read it? There's some Lonesome Road info in there, surely that's news-worthy Willooi 02:45, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you Willooi 03:11, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
I'm aware that Trevor's behaviour was completely unacceptable, and that he has done this before, but I still feel one month is a little too strong. I have never made his acquaintance, so that is not why I am appealing for a lesser ban, but I simply feel that Tezzla is the biggest nuisance ever. He can claim there are one million other trolls with him, but we know that it will only ever be him. He can expect this reaction from the community, especially if he thinks he is causing problems between people. Not his alt-accounts comment. Two weeks seems fairer, will you reconsider? 17:09, September 2, 2011 (UTC)
Also, this is Tezzla's IP Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11
As a matter of fact, that is an outrageous misconception. There are infact six Trolls with me.
Also, I am deeply offended and upset by Trevor's behaviour. The time-limit stands.
User:Tezzla Cannon 18.48 GMT, September 02 2011
Also, that is an IP hunting fail. That is the IP of a Proxy Website. Great Tracing Skills you have there.
- I have requested Kingclyde to revert Trevor's block back to 1 month or even less. You can see my reasoning on his page. Jspoel 15:59, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, I had seen that. But I was thinking of bending the rules a bit in this case, because of Trevor getting all the punishment, while Tezzla is practically getting out of it scot free and even seeing his actions having effect. That annoyed me and is something we need to prevent.
Two Sun[edit source]
Caesar is the leader of the Caesar's Legion, not the leader of every city, wchich belong to Legion. In Denver, Phoenix or Willow Beach articles we didn't wrote that Caesar is leader of these cities.
--Languorous_Maiar 17:46, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
Promotional crossover content[edit source]
Gannon, Arcade - once an Enclave infantryman operating in the Midwestern United States[edit source]
What is the source of that info? According to design docs he was the scientist and just an owner of Enclave Combat Armor (extensive speculation?). Midwest, not Southwest? --Dotz 08:25, 2 October 2012 (UTC)
Whats your oppinion?[edit source]
Welcome Back[edit source]
- I've been trying to pen a response for about an hour now and nothing I write can be an appropriate response. I have a vague impression of what you're feeling and what you're going through, though my problems in a related category don't come close. Just know that this Random Internet Guy will support if you need it. Stay safe. Tagaziel (talk) 21:58, 3 December 2013 (UTC)