Welcome to our Fallout wiki and thank you for your contributions! I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
A little help to get you started:
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing right this minute and where you can help. You can also check our community portal for things to do.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself. If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- If you have questions, you can ask in our forums, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools. The Vault's policies and guidelines can help you with putting those tools to good use and getting up to speed with our editing customs.
I'm glad to have you here and look forward to working with you!
Yes, I customized it to fit my chosen persona better (a cougar, rather than a jaguar). Wiz8 is one of the best games I playerd, but Iguess that's simply Sir-Tech :) http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/08/Personal_Sig_Image.gif Tagaziel (call!) 07:28, May 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I've let my admin powers loose on it and renamed Scrambler (Fallout: New Vegas) to Scrambler (overwritten the disambig page). Scrambler (Fallout: New Vegas) is now a redirect to Scrambler. Deathclaw control scrambler remains intact.
Personally, I'd reccomend staying here. Not only have the key contributors moved (except for Jsp, who's... been acting weird over there), the Vault's content is being reviewed, vide FEV or combat armor. The Other Wiki is currently in stasis. It's your decision, still. :) Tagaziel 07:37, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
Table of contents
IIRC, you can modify the TOC's placement by using a magic word, __TOC__. Just place it where you want the TOC to spawn. Tagaziel 09:29, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
- This may interest you for further reading on magic words and there usage, Help:Magic words. 22:20, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
Mrs. McBain's corpse
Seems Tagaziel has already done this for you. Also, I don't tend to revert unless I have good cause, mainly when it would take considerably more time to correct, than educate the person. 22:17, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
Fixed the links, since they are essentially part of the same outfit, and also both direct to the same page, it is best to display it as a single link when referred together.
As for the sheriff's duster link to Paulson's outfit, the hat there which is visually different, also has the same in-game name. But I fixed that link also and noted for which game the variant is featured in, since the sheriff's duster page covers both FO3 and FNV. 23:32, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
You may want to read up on this, Help:Notable loot. I know it only lists FO3, but it should give you some idea of what should and shouldn't be included in the notable loot section, just to help with your editing of location pages in the future. 20:01, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- I probably would (was kinda thinking of doing it myself for both radios), since policy allows for links to mods that fix bugs. Once you create it and upload it, you can place the fix in the bugs section. Might even be a idea to contact Sawyer, he might add it to his personal mod. 18:27, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
- The way the MediaWiki software works is by linking to a invisible span element in the pages text. Now the head lines automatically generate these span elements so there is no need to add them outselves. But it does also support the same concept if we add them manually, we just do it via a template to make it easier for those who do not know how to. So now you know and if you ever need to, you can link deeper than the headlines. 23:16, 18 January 2012 (UTC)