Are you the anonymous user who changed the FNV character overview page and edited the broken sentry bot toy? The were both bad/false info edits. Otherwise I wouldn't know, this is your first edit. Jspoelstra 19:28, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
- You need to check those things for yourself, not take the word from other people. I've been to the houses in the neighbourhood of the nuclear test site and found nothing. And who in the world is Evan Graham. This edit also messed up the character overview page.
Where did you come up with this name Evan Graham? How do you know that Joshua has a brother who's called Evan? Maybe he will appear in a next DLC, but for now it's too soon for the character name to be created. And next time, sign your post with ~~~~. Thanks, Jspoelstra 20:11, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
Dead Money on disc
Dead Money is already available for the Xbox since december 21st, 2010 so I don't quite understand this question.
Or is it that it's just out as a DLC, not on a disc? (I'm not that familiar with Xbox). Otherwise I'd say burn it on a disc. Hope this helps. Jspoelstra 20:48, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Another user asked the same question. I understand now it's only available as a download from Xbox Live. That's too bad for the ones (like you) who don't have that. I don't know if and when it will become available on a disc for the Xbox.
- Here's a thought: is becoming member for a month an option? Then you can download some games you like and it's not too costly.
Pardon me for butting in, but to my knowledge, XBOX has no intention of ever releasing a hard copy of the Dead Money Add-On.
However, since you clearly have internet connection, you could if you wanted, buy a single month of XBOX live for like 10 bucks and then download Dead Money and let your subscription expire after that.
I would wait at least til the next one is released and then download them both at the same time to maximize the usefulness of your subscription time.
HelenaHanbazkt 16:59, April 21, 2011 (UTC)HelenaHanbazkt
I caught your post to Porter. He won't answer your question because he's away till May. See User blog:Ausir/Honest_Hearts_trailer_is_almost_here for the latest news. Jspoel 13:24, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
Your avatar is unacceptable. Please remove it ASAP and replace it with something more appropriate.--Gothemasticator 03:36, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
- You'll probably want to change it. A) a bureaucrat is asking you to remove it and B) you'll probably be facing a block if you don't. Best regards, Kastera (talk) 22:57, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Kastera is correct. Change it to something less likely to offend, or face a block.--Gothemasticator 23:27, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
What's offensive about it? A hot girl in a golden bikini. We get those at the beach all the time. 17:01, April 21, 2011 (UTC)HelenaHanbazkt
I don't think it will be today, sorry. And I don't know when. Still some more patience required. Jspoel 22:07, April 19, 2011 (UTC)
Blocked until you change your avatar.--Gothemasticator 12:34, April 21, 2011 (UTC)