Welcome to our Fallout wiki and thank you for your contributions! I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
A little help to get you started:
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing right this minute and where you can help. You can also check our community portal for things to do.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself. If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- If you have questions, you can ask in our forums, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page.
- The help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools. The Vault's policies and guidelines can help you with putting those tools to good use and getting up to speed with our editing customs.
I'm glad to have you here and look forward to working with you!
Fallout Extreme was indeed going to be set in Washington State. I looked at the article page for that game and recognized some of the locations from when I lived in Western Washington. You can banish any uncertainty you may have had :) Kris (talk) 22:22, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
- You're doing fine, and yes, that edit was correct (otherwise I would have reverted it :D) Kris (talk) 22:30, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for deleting my helpful edit! I really like it when people do that with out a reson :)
i'm putting my edit back up because some people actully want to IMPROVE this site it was on MDPL mass relay station BTW126.96.36.199 23:22, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
He there it's Techno, I kinda guessed you'd be on this wiki and i've been here a lot, cos of the amazing coder (our wiki steals his templates >:D) :3 Would you recommend my bro getting fallout 4 or 3 for xmas this year? and just saying hi again :)--TechnobliteratorTechno's Talk 21:36, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey thanks for the advice, I'l tell him that :D Oh and are you familiar with a buracrat here called Porter21? I learnt a thid of what I know from hm (our wiki copies him :3) Anyway great to see you here :)--TechnobliteratorTechno's Talk 21:47, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't worry, i guess we all do :3 And I kinda remember one point you had a simila issu with feeling that the jovar fiction ren't noticed, just know that you aren't alone and the more wok you do the more used to editing you will be, thus the more noticed :D If you want advice, you can always asked me, I had to work myself up too once :) for a start, you should check Special:SpecialPages, and the part that contains "LonelyPages" etc, yo shoul check them out and fix them, admins always like it when users help them out with site maintenance.that, or there's the stub category, that's all the articles that basically suck :3 to fix them, just check out the layout guidelines pages (look here), if you want how to find it fo a specific type of page IE you're workin on a character, I'll give you instructions to see the page that tells you the layout better than the guide) and basically improve them- admins love big, huge edits :) Anyway if yo wan any more advice on getting noticed, you kno who to ask, and if you edit more often you'll be used t doing huge work and so the problem that it's boring to edit will pass :)--TechnobliteratorTechno's Talk 22:00, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed I should, you're going in favourites :) And really you can do it anytime that you're free (although it's a good idea to chc what you're gonna do and make a plan of it if you only have 5 minutes free or so :) ) anyway, again if you need specific instruction for a certain stub, I'm active a lot on J&D wiki so it will show if you've messaged me here :) Anyway bug me anytime got to go now :P--TechnobliteratorTechno's Talk 22:10, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
- i know how you feel, it's always great :D--TechnobliteratorTechno's Talk 21:49, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
Please weigh in on a proposed change in our written bugs policy.--Gothemasticator 01:12, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
Bugs policy revised: new poll
thanks for the explanationTFG 22:27, April 22, 2011 (UTC)TheFalloutGuru