|Nominated for deletion||Broken redirects||New pages||Problem reports||Uncategorized files||Uncategorized pages||Wanted categories||General||Spelling||Questions|
Hey, nice to see another user at The Vault! It's nice to meet you. My name is AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke? or for short, call me Nukey.
Just to help you out and get you started, here's a few places that you should visit:
- My talk page!
- Porter21. He knows all about editing and creates most of The Vaults templates!
- Ausir. He runs the Wikia, and knows a lot about Fallout and is the founder of The Vault.
- Nitty. He is one of the more active administrators and is very knowledgeable, if arrogant.
A few things to be aware of, also, while editing on this Wikia and leaving messages on forums, blogs and talk pages:
- Don't be nasty or rude! Saying inappropriate things or being rude towards people is not accepted here. If you disagree about something, talk about it civilly.
- Don't edit in first person! Putting things in articles like "This user..." and "I..." doesn't work here. I'm not saying that this is the Encyclopedia Britanica, but it ruins the quality of articles.
- More rules may be found here!
- You need to leave your signature on talk pages and forums by typing four tildes (~). It helps people identify you.
- Personalize your user page! Don't be afraid to upload pictures for that purpose! Just don't put your age and location on there, creepy people will use it for bad purposes!
- Ask me if you want a personalized signature! Unique signatures will make you more memorable, and they are wonderful to have!
- Don't vandalize or use bad grammar! I, myself, am a grammar Nazi and I also hate vandalism.
- If you need any help with making your page, ask me (please)!
You are now an official Vault Resident! With these tip's in mind, you'll be a respected and popular user!
Are you a fan of that really old game Rayman? http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/5/58/User_AreYouGoingToEatThatNuke%3F_Game_image_4028.gif - Nuke Eater Blab 23:59, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
I have your signature ready! :D.
[[File:User BoS Paladin Thumbnail.jpeg]] [[User:Raymorn|Paladin Ski]] <sup>([[User_talk:Raymorn|talk]])</sup>
Copy and paste that into the signature box under preferences. Here's what it would actually look like:
- The F3 page is called books because even the magazines increase a stat called "books read".
- The Vegas page should stay blank until we know whether to call it books or magazines. Nitty Tok. 11:12, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know the name of the site, but when i find it out i will tell you. Meanwhile, i do know his xbox thread. here- http://forums.xbox.com/1/26431748/ShowPost.aspx#26431748
He gets totally OWNED by MaulYoda. lmfao when i saw it. That Maccy Man is such a retard.Tezzla Cannon 19:52, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
Lol i know i saw that an hour ago. That site is actually run by him, his social worker, and his PSCHIATRIST. He really has problems. Tezzla Cannon 20:50, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
He always goes around thinking he's really cool saying "I am Maccy Man the man with no plan" and "I run a site that talks about the gamer not the game!" an "I am Maccy Man, a man of steel". But really he just sounds like a spaz.lol.Tezzla Cannon 20:55, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
Drop it. Cross-site trolling, personal insults, etc., are not tolerated behavior at The Vault. Let it die.--Gothemasticator 04:54, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, here's what your sig looks like at the required 20px height: Knight Captain Ski (radio)
- So, up to you, but you might want to find something else. Cheers.--Gothemasticator 03:30, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about earlier, I was in a pissy mood so I apologize and I realize you were kidding.Optimist of the Waste 03:37, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
I don't see why putting "Mr' at the start is so hard for people. Plus it's just a joke to annoy everyone for personal reasons, plus there have been people in the past who I've said that they could call me Zurkon or Z or anything like that because they had something good to say. Seriously though, why is it so hard to put "Mr" at the start of my name, it's only respectful.File:Oh no he didnt.pngMr Zurkon 06:04, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
hay i have the same problem ahhahahahaha it MrDot01 for a reason MrDot01 06:41, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
The reason why I changed it back to capitol letters is because the inpage link wasn't reading it. It showed up as red instead of blue, which obviously means that the page leads nowhere. Thought I would clear that up with you. I know about the new policy with making things lower cased. TrailerParkApe 04:32, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Alrighty, thanks. TrailerParkApe 04:44, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
i wa sjust trying to keep it out of the way
All i wanted was to have some one just post on my tak page insted of geting in the way of other people and stuff like that, but if you would rather me just have my talks with people off topic right the infront of everyone so thay have to read it then i will, and im geting sick of the unjust blocking, i know i have said some stuff that people were being sinsetive about but it really seems that when it come to people being rude to me or insolts me not one seems to care. But i dont care, i dont think i will get to where i will get blocked for good and it is rather insolting that you would say that but im not going to cry about it. so pleas just save the speches on how to treat people on the wikia for some people that need it, if you look at most of my other post you will see im normaly civil and dont get "mean" untell some one has confronted me in a rude manner. so for now on you will probly get a little message of every time some one is rude or mean to me so i dont get blocked for just talking think you :) MrDot01 06:40, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
Note you dont know me very well so pls dont talk like you do, just had to add that it was no insolt MrDot01 06:51, June 23, 2010 (UTC)
Raymorn, I need you to do me a big favor. Firstly, add me to your MSN so we can discuss this:
Ace Combat wiki help
I would like to make a deal with you. If you will join the Raiders of the lost vault group, I can add the ace combat wiki to the wikis the raiders support and we can help add to it. We have a page in the off-topic forum if you want our help. Just leave a message in the applications section saying "I'm in" and we will begin to help today.
Hopefully your future friend - Deathclawpoop 18:05, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
I thank you for your handling of the matter, we shall continue to help the ace combat wiki. We were actually going to begin the project today or as we have nicknamed it Operation: Joint Assault lol, so im glad the wiki will still receive some of the support it needs. Deathclawpoop 22:23, October 14, 2010 (UTC)