Welcome to The Vault!
Hello, The death ranger, and welcome to The Vault, the Fallout wiki! Thank you for your contributions, and we hope you'll stay with us and make many more.
Some links you may find useful:
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help. You can also check our community portal for things to do.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself. If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- If you are new to wikis, the help pages can help you learn how to edit and how use the wiki tools. For test edits, feel free to create a personal sandbox.
- The Vault's policies and guidelines describe how we do things around here and can help you make even better contributions.
If you have questions, you can ask in our forums, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page. We hope you enjoy editing here and look forward to working with you!
Hello my friend ;)
In the original game no, it's impossible. Otherwise, if you do not mind, you can use a mod (only for PC) named Continue After The Games Ending in Fallout: New Vegas Nexus that will allow you to continue after Hoover Dam's battle =) (and added also some unofficialed content). Itachou [~talk~] 23:11, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry I go sleep right now, but it depends of what faction you are allied: NCR, Caesar's Legion or Independant and what their endings you want for them (for exemple Great Khans in both NCR and Caesar's Legion have a bad ending if you make an alliance with them in the battle of Hoover Dam). Anyway, make an alliance with the Brotherhood of Steel and tell of the Great Khans to leave the Mojave are good choice (NCR way). Itachou [~talk~] 23:34, August 16, 2011 (UTC)