- 1 Talkpage
- 2 Rollback
- 3 My birthday
- 4 Hairdresser
- 5 Image
- 6 Admin
- 7 Bot
- 8 Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- 9 Thanks
- 10 Legion Ranger helmet
- 11 Correction
- 12 Guess what
- 13 Rank
- 14 Appearances on item pages
- 15 Chatter Box Man
- 16 Thank you
- 17 Vault4 avatar
- 18 In response...
- 19 Request
- 20 Protectron
- 21 Indeed
- 22 Ask Marcus
- 23 Sneak attack critical
- 24 Vandal and blogs
- 25 No
- 26 Well, lookie 'ere
You forgot to use Select all during the archiving of your talkpage. That's why didn't get a fresh blank talkpage. Now you just copied your old talkpage over and over again and you're stuck with 4 archive pages. I think when you archive this one again, it will overwrite /Archive 2. Jspoel 10:54, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
I see the option while looking on page histories but have nothing to use it on. I'll test it if a certain user makes another bad edit. Message 04:52, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the congratulations! Also just made my 50,000th edit! Jspoel 12:47, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
If it was added, then yes it would require the template to be changed (not really a big one to implement at all). As for the actual addition, I am not sure if it would be considered an essential service to be included, especially with only a few people that actually offer the service. Might be something to ask a few valued edits to get a view on if it should be added. 17:56, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Insutting as it is, probbaly better off to leave it there, as it links with his block, but if Ghost chooses to remove it than I'll let him seeing as he's a 'crat now. - Crazy Sam10 Talk User blog:Crazy sam10|Poll 01:57, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Oh wow, it's perfect!!! Thank you so much, I'm very grateful. Now I finally have a signature I love :o) All my gratitude,
FalloutGirl 07:26, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks my friend =) and yes, was a pretty nice day!
In an external note, I left The Vault for an indefinite period, so I wish you keep up the good works and tell you that you have been a good friend here.
Legion Ranger helmet
Hey Yes Man, thanks for the awesome changes you made to the helmet, it looks awesome! And yes i did make it and what you did was what i was really aiming for. Thanks!
Danke, it was 6am in the morning, you can't expect me to spell correctly that time of day xD. Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"
Hey Yes Man, check out what rank I am in Fallout Sandbox
Jackalex13 05:51, October 18, 2011 (UTC)Jackalex13
- Rank 1
- Rank 15
now you know?
Jackalex13 06:01, October 18, 2011 (UTC)Jackalex13
Appearances on item pages
- Simply put, "appearances" is mostly used for subjects where a single page potentially covers multiple games. Characters, locations etc. When in doubt, you can look it up at VA:LAY and its sub-pages. -- Porter21 (talk) 16:17, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
Chatter Box Man
Come to the chat room yes man. The Netherealm awaits for you 05:20, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
I'd just like to thank you personally for voting for me. Now that I'm a moderator, I'll do my absolute best to ensure that your vote does not go to waste. Thank you, Robert and cheers! Almighty Higgey (talk page) 21:37, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
I enjoy the logical way you think. ;) I tend to leave the obvious ones alone though. (Obvious within my knowledge atleast). An example would be the Terminator reference with the cyborg perk after my Screamers theory was debunked. As long as there is some shred of evidence as to why certain information is relevant, I am perfectly fine with it. Skål! 05:20, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- O! I'm really not sure how I missed the first part of your comment... Hmm, I see what you mean though. I'll have to backlog through that article and see who added the picture. Might be something worth bringing to an Admins' attention. Skål! 05:29, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- That image was added by Jspoelstra. Skål! 05:41, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
I'll still ask him about it, just to be safe. I keep meaning to! D: I just can't seem to find the motivation to get on and chat after working all day. That's not an excuse though. ;) I'll have to actively consider getting on tonight once I'm finished with a few things. Skål! 05:46, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm sure I'd enjoy it and frequently get on once I actually try it out. xD That and I'm sure it can't be worse than the MC chatroom. ;) I admit it tends to take a push for me to participate in these sort of things. I'm cautious when it comes to the social aspects of the internets. Skål! 05:54, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Yes-Man, I'm rather new around here and I'd like to know, how do you make all the fancy things? Like Gauzz Rifle's page, or yours.
Thanks in advance. MortuiMansit. MortuiMansit 04:08, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
I had seen it. When an anon gets reverted by one of the mods in recent changes, it's often a sign there's something wrong. Jspoel 22:09, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Yes, it seemed that she predicted you were coming, so booted most of the people there, then when you managed to converse anyway, she destroyed you. Hopefully it will in a few hours, as it is 11pm here, so bed time I think. Will you be alright, or do you want me to hang on?
- Yes it is, for 54 minutes ;). The clocks went back, on Tuesday I think, so now we are inline with UTC. So, if you want to know the time, just sign five ~ ;) 23:12, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I do indeed, but I don't mind waiting a few more minutes for you :). I was thinking the same about Sam... 23:17, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
I have a question for Ask Marcus. -- "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." 10:37, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Sneak attack critical
- I suppose since the guidelines don't say anything definite, I'll bring it up to GhostAvatar, get his two-cents on it. --Kastera (talk) 21:59, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Vandal and blogs
come back to zee chat. The Netherealm awaits for you 07:04, November 14, 2011 (UTC) P.S Your in Nuked Down Under 2
Actually, I am UncleFerret, another LOLA member. As I said, Nighthawk2K10 has died. Mini chadders 07:09, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
Well, lookie 'ere
To be honest not much has happened, this has been planned a month in advance or so, and nothing's really going to change. To be honest you're not too far away yourself. And yes, it does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :3
Love ya, Rob <3 Hugs "Say 'ello to my little friend!"