We've Moved! Just as Gamepedia has joined forces with Fandom, this wiki had joined forces with our Fandom equivalent. The wiki has been archived and we ask that readers and editors move to the now combined wiki on Fandom. Click to go to the new wiki.


From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Icon info.png
The following article contains the transcript of a text file containing localized strings used by the game's characters, items, scripts, or interface.

{100}{}{You see the Vats Control Computer.}
{101}{}{Access denied.}
{102}{}{Access granted. Command?}
{103}{}{Display security codes.}
{104}{}{Search logs.}
{105}{}{Uplink to medical computers.}
{106}{}{Set base to alert status.}
{113}{}{[Attempt to hack the firewall to get more data] Display security code encryption table.}
{114}{}{Executing 17652-1028-1285362}
{115}{}{Executing 67209-5574-7805564}
{116}{}{Executing 55658-8678-1251533}
{117}{}{Executing 31914-1041-1251514}
{118}{}{Executing 53478-2565-7763929}
{119}{}{Executing 44309-3674-1254730}
{120}{}{[You have successfully hacked into the encryption table.] Command?}
{121}{}{17652-1028-1285362 initiate 1 minute silent self destruct sequence}
{122}{}{67209-5574-7805564 initiate 30 second self destruct sequence and set base to alert}
{123}{}{55658-8678-1251533 set base to alert status}
{124}{}{31914-1041-1251514 initiate 3 minute silent self-destruct sequence}
{125}{}{53478-2565-7763929 initiate 3 minute self-destruct sequence and set base to alert}
{126}{}{44309-3674-1254730 immediate self-destruct}
{127}{}{Invalid command. End input session.}
{128}{}{Specify log you would like to review.}
{133}{}{Download log of Richard Grey?}
{135}{}{Return to main menu.}
{136}{}{Download log of Capt. Maxson?}
{138}{}{Return to main menu.}
{139}{}{Unexpected end of line. Bad data encountered. Command?}
{141}{}{Uplink successful. What is your command?}
{142}{}{What is the current status of the patients?}
{143}{}{Current status on patients as follows: FEV batch #23872-A consists of four male units and two female units. All individuals suffering from FEV exposure. Vital signs are within normal parameters. FEV process on all subjects is approxiamtely 50% complete. Expect full FEV transformation within 12 hours.}
{144}{}{I think something is happening to one of the patients. Is there anything I can do?}
{145}{}{Patient suffering arrhythmia. Display patient status logs.}
{146}{}{Available options are:}
{147}{}{Status report on individual patients.}
{148}{}{Shut down life support systems.}
{149}{}{Increase dosage of original DNA strands of subjects to 100%.}
{150}{}{Log off.}
{151}{}{Please enter authorization code.}
{152}{}{Authorization 3578X287A.}
{154}{}{Alpha Delta 287 Foxtrot}
{155}{}{[Attempt to hack the computer]}
{156}{}{Invalid authorization code. Command?}
{157}{}{Authorization code accepted. Please stand by. Accessing data. Ready to process request.}
{158}{}{Terminate life support systems on FEV batch #23872-A.}
{159}{}{Increase original DNA strand dosage to 100% on all subjects.}
{160}{}{Access granted. Which patient file would you like to examine?}
{161}{}{Patient file #23869.}
{162}{}{Patient file #23870.}
{163}{}{Patient file #23871.}
{164}{}{Patient file #23872.}
{165}{}{Patient file #23869. Subject: Male. Age 25. Radiation count: 40. FEV exposure: 50%. Original DNA strands remaining: 50%. Vital signs are high but within normal parameters.}
{166}{}{I would like to examine another patient file.}
{167}{}{Patient file #23870. Subject: Male. Age 23. Radiation count: 15. FEV exposure: 60%. Original DNA strands remaining: 40%. Vital signs are within normal parameters.}
{168}{}{Patient file #23781. Subject: Female. Age 20. Radiation count: 10. FEV exposure: 55%. Original DNA strands remaining: 45%. Vital signs are within normal parameters.}
{169}{}{Patient file #23782. Subject: Male. Age 26. Radiation count: 35. FEV exposure: 60%. Original DNA strands remaining: 40%. Vital signs are above normal but within acceptable parameters.}
{170}{}{Are you sure you wish to terminate the life support systems on FEV batch #23872-A?}
{171}{}{FEV batch #23872-A terminated. Command?}
{174}{}{Are you sure you wish to increase the dosage? Auto-correction will be disabled if you do this.}
{175}{}{Increasing dosage of original DNA to 100%. WARNING: Auto-correction has been disabled.}
{176}{}{You manage to get an interface screen out of the vats control computer.}
{177}{}{You try to use the computer, but are unable to get any useful information out of it.}
{178}{}{You try to use the computer, but the system is too complex for you to understand easily. You'll have to keep trying.}
{179}{}{The explosion destroys the vat control system. Without regulation, it will certainly cycle out of control in minutes.}
{180}{}{You slide the security card across the terminal's reader. The terminal clicks and whirrs, and an unencrypted screen comes up.}
{181}{}{[Exit system]}

{200}{}{You notice that the maintenance panel is removed, exposing the fragile computer components.}