Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
In Fallout 3, it is used for crafting weapons such as the Rock-It Launcher. It has no known use in Fallout: New Vegas
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- 14 in L.O.B. Enterprises.
- 7 in Vault 108's, Entrance and Living Quarters.
- 5 in Arlington Library.
- 5 in Minefield, 2 in Gillian House, 2 in Benson House, 1 in Gibson House.
- 4 in Vault 92.
- 2 in Capitol Building. One in the West Entrance area and one in the Hall of Columns.
- 2 in Fort Independence barracks area.
- 1 in Super-Duper Mart, protectron room.
- 1 in Mechanist's workshop.
- 1 in SatCom Array NN-03d, roof/satellite dish access hatch of NN-03d-B.
- 1 in Hubris Comics, towards the Beta Testing room.
- 1 in Big Town in the mailbox outside the southeast house.
- 1-5 at Moira's Craterside Supply.
- A few can be found in Tenpenny Tower.
- 3 in Our Lady of Hope Hospital (basement)
- Abandoned Apartments on second floor in bathroom of southest apartment. 1 in the
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- One in the female dorm area of Vault 11
- One in REPCONN Test Site, down in the basement, through the sewers inside a room to the right when heading to the rocket launch site.
- In Nipton, the house across the street from the general store.
- In Novac, the Novac house.
- In the Coyote Mines house.
- In the Bison Steve Hotel on the second floor behind a very easy locked door
- Several can be found throughout the Big MT.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Vacuum Cleaner is not able to be processed as a small appliance using the toaster in the big MT