We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Valley Galleria is a location in Fallout 76.
An expansive shopping mall along Interstate 65 in Appalachia, Valley Galleria served the neighboring communities of Harpers Ferry, Berkeley Springs, and to an extent, Watoga. The mall was anchored with Valley Boutique, Big Steve's Sporting Goods, and DeMarco-Boyle Housewares. Additional stores and dining were included, such as the Little Italy Pizza and Pasta restaurant, the Grey & Gould Jewelry Designs and Repair store, as well as a toy store, books and stationary store, an electronics store, and even a small dive bar. On the day of the Great War, a piano recital was scheduled, in addition to a showing of the Chryslus Cherry Bomb. Outside, the parking lot is cornered by a Red Rocket fueling station and auto garage and a diner at the end of the mall.
Following the Great War, the mall became a safe haven for “the Changed”, or Ghouls, as they are commonly known. Ghouls were welcome to travel there and be accepted with “open arms, and more importantly, open hearts.” Some time after this, the shopping mall became a prisonand grave for Jacob Lerner, who was on a mission to find some particular flowers for a biologist scientist named Charlie.
Points of interest
- The mall has some sporadic loot both notable and junk, a few locked safes, and a parking lot full of volatile nuclear vehicles. Inside the Red Rocket fueling station, there's a weapons workbench and a player stash box.
- The interior is large and shaped roughly like an L, with plenty of open spaces in the main throughways and cramped spaces in the accessible stores. The stores contain minor loot, with the major attraction being the steamer trunk in the northwestern end, upstairs, in the Valley's Boutique.
- Holotapes and Notes
- Lucy's Journal: The note can be found inside the second floor Valley Boutique clothing and apparel store, next to the steamer trunk.
- Jacob's Holotape Part 1: The holotape is on the counter of a ground floor kitchen east of the ground floor restrooms.
- Jacob's Holotape Part 2: The holotape is behind the counter of the second floor stationary store.
- Jacob's Holotape Part 3: The holotape is on the counter of the ground floor DeMarco-Boyle Housewares store kitchen.
- Jacob's Holotape Part 4: The holotape is on the body of Jacob Lerner, on one of the middle parking lot island.
- Potential bobbleheads
- A bobblehead may spawn on a display shelf inside Big Steve's Sporting Goods store.
- On the long metal light fixture (ceiling height), in the small corridor of the locked (2) and trapped (grenades) changing rooms, inside Valley's Boutique.
- On the wheelchair between the tree and trash can, on the upper balcony in the northwestern corner of the Galleria (interior).
- Booth diner table below the plastic pumpkin; east side of the food court, ground level.
- On the dining table, in the Housewares (furniture) store, upper level, south side.
- Plans and Recipes
- One recipe can spawn on the counter of an interior ground floor kitchen, east-northeast of the restrooms.
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
Valley Galleria appears in Fallout 76.