Backround[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The outfit consists of a sombrero with tie together chin strap, a red bandana, brown chaps over dark grey pants, a brown jacket with a single pauldron over the left should, an unsheathed dagger and two bandoleers around the waist, and a pair of cowboy boots with ringed spurs.
Location[edit | edit source]
- This outfit can be unlocked for Raul in the unmarked quest Old School Ghoul.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Vaquero means "cowboy" in Spanish and was the name for the cowboys of Spanish America.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you equip Raul with any armor after he obtains his Vaquero outfit, it may replace his Vaquero outfit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Concept artwork File:Raul the Ghoul.jpg
- Raul Tejada: "I found it in a costume shop. It was sort of my calling card, you know? "Raul the Ghoul, the zombie vaquero of Mexico City.""