We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The outfit consists of a sombrero with tie together chin strap, a red bandana, brown chaps over dark grey pants, a brown jacket with a single pauldron over the left should, an unsheathed dagger and two bandoleers around the waist, and a pair of cowboy boots with ringed spurs.
- This outfit can be unlocked for Raul in the unmarked quest Old School Ghoul.
Behind the scenes
- Vaquero means "cowboy" in Spanish and was the name for the cowboys of Spanish America.
- If you equip Raul with any armor after he obtains his Vaquero outfit, it may replace his Vaquero outfit.
- Concept artwork File:Raul the Ghoul.jpg
- Raul Tejada: "I found it in a costume shop. It was sort of my calling card, you know? "Raul the Ghoul, the zombie vaquero of Mexico City.""