Build a brighter future underground with the all-new Vault-Tec Workshop. Create a massive Vault and attract new Dwellers using pre-war industrial kits complete with retro-nostalgic furniture, lighting, and art. Even change and customize the look of your inhabitants with new barbershops and cosmetic surgery stations. And like every good Overseer, run Vault-Tec approved experiments on your Dwellers to learn what makes an ideal citizen. Vault-Tec has given you the tools, the rest is up to you!”— Official description
Release and availability[edit | edit source]
Vault-Tec Workshop was released on all platforms on July 26, 2016 and cost $4.99.
Overview[edit | edit source]
This expansion for the Workshop mode of Fallout 4 allows the Sole Survivor to construct an underground Vault with all the vintage amenities from before the Great War, in addition to dwellers to perform experiments on them in pre-programmed quests.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Vast underground cavern to explore, excavated for the building of Vault 88.
- New story arc including Valery Barstow and eight quests related to Vault 88's experiment and purpose.
- Large number of assets allowing for the construction of Vaults from prefabricated elements - both on the surface and below.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Apparel[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Vault 88 chemical research
- Vault-Tec prototypes
- Vault-Tec control board
- Vault-Tec control board: east sector
- Vault-Tec control board: north sector
- Vault-Tec control board: north-east sector
Locations[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Main story[edit | edit source]
Vault prototypes[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Requirement||Achievement points||Trophy type|
|Better Living Underground||Unlock all build areas of Vault 88|
|Vault Dweller||Equip Vault 88 suit and Pip-Boy on a settler.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]