Vault-Tec University is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
In 2031, Vault-Tec re-branded Morgantown's local college as Vault-Tec University, and some of their top executives and scientists either taught or graduated from there.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Crafting Stations:
- Armor Workbench located on the first floor near the Vault door display. Room A1 - Facilities Management Room
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Holotapes and Notes
- Overseer's Journal, Entry 4: The holotape can be found just in front of the exit door to the VTU monorail station.
- Potential bobbleheads
- Behind the filing box on the filing cabinets, in the office with the clock and arched window, inside Room 203 (Office of the Dean) beyond the hole in the wall (interior).
- On or near the black mirror and sink, in the shower room northwest of the gym area of the simulation vault (interior).
- Inside the upper refrigerator, part of the cafeteria counter inside the simulation vault (interior).
- Potential magazines
- On the circular wood table with the white leather chairs, by a reclining skeleton, in the blue wallpaper lounge; Room 204.
- On the teacher's desk with the Globe on it, in the Classroom inside the Simulation Vault (interior).
- On the square table by the counter, in the cafeteria of the Simulation Vault (interior).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Vault-Tec University appears in Fallout 76.