Background[edit | edit source]
It is not known what the experiment in Vault 63 was, if any.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Hidden beneath one of a countless mining sheds scattered across the Ash Heap, Vault 63 is currently inaccessible: The control panel will rebuff any entrants, stating that only "authorized personnel" may move beyond that point.
- Event and terminal localization in the game's strings suggest that the Vault was planned to have three types of events:
- Rioting, where the players would have to procure the Military Officer's IDs and report to the entrance, in order to subdue the rioters.
- Fire emergency, where the players would participate in putting out the fires that broke out throughout the Vault, using the Fire Chief's ID.
- Reactor meltdown, where the players would save the Vault from a catastrophic failure, using the nuclear officer's ID.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Vault 63 appears only in Fallout 76.