Vault 75 (quest) is a quest that can be obtained in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4.
Another vault, another vault experiment. Vault 75 is discovered to be no different, and it will be up to the Sole Survivor to discover its sinister secrets.
- Upon discovering Vault 75, it is revealed to have been taken over by the Gunners, who have heavily entrenched themselves within the vault's depths.
- As the Sole Survivor progresses past the dining and living areas, they will come across many terminals and a training area, which reveals that the vault was experimenting upon children under the age of 18, in an attempt to genetically modify children and teens to be superior human beings in every way. Those that are older than 18, are either killed, or integrated into the vault science team.
- Progressing further, the inner parts of the vault are found to be locked away behind doors that require a lab keycard, which must be found on one of the Gunner leaders in order to get past.
- Accessing the lab area, the final area is also seen to be locked down, with an admin keycard required, which can be taken off of the Gunners commander.
- After fully exploring the entire vault and all of its areas, the quest will resolve itself.
|Explore Vault 75|| |
|Find Lab Access Card|| |
|Access Laboratory Area|| |
|Explore Laboratory|| |
|Find Admin Access Card|| |
|Access Admin Area|| |
|Explore Admin Area|| |