|Damage||16 - 25|
|Burst||AP: 5 |
Burst size: 25 rounds
The German Rheinmetall AG company created the ultimate minigun. The Vindicator throws over 90,000 caseless shells per minute down its six carbon-polymer barrels. As the pinnacle of Teutonic engineering skill, it is the ultimate hand-held weapon.
”— In-game description, Fallout Tactics
The Vindicator MiniGun is a big gun in Fallout Tactics.
In Fallout Tactics, a new type of Vindicator minigun appeared and is chambered for much more common 7.62mm bullets. While it doesn't do as much damage as, say, the M249 SAW, it can shoot a lot of bullets really hard at people. Very useful in CTB, when more bullets means more dead people. In STB and ITB, you might be better off with an L30 Gatling Laser.
Though the description states that it fires caseless ammo, the minigun fires 7.62 which has a case. this is probably a mistake in copying the FO2 description when it used 4.7mm caseless.
- Junction City - 3 carried by reavers
- Great Bend - 1 carried by robot
- Newton - 6 carried by robots
- Canyon City - 6 carried by robots
- Scott city - 6 carried by robots + 2 can be found
- In the "Uprising" special encounter, carried by the two guards together with 1000 rounds of 7.62mm each.
- The Vindicator is also used by reavers on occasion.