Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
Background[edit | edit source]
Violet is accompanied by seven guard dogs, whom she breeds herself according to Major Dhatri. She is apparently a cannibal, and feeds her dogs human flesh as well.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Fiend warrior helmet|
Raider sadist armor
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Having either rank of the Animal Friend perk, and sniping her from a distance will make the dogs friendly and will not attack you.
- Her dogs may not appear until you kill her.
- Her skin is noticeably darker than most non-player characters, being nearly black with the exception of her face.
- It is possible for her corpse to disappear if you fast travel. It is recommended that you loot her body for her head before leaving to sell any loot you may be carrying.
- With the use of mods on the PC version (or perhaps Great Khan armor, unconfirmed), you can make Violet (as well as Driver-Nephi and Cook-Cook) friendly, thereby being able to initiate a conversation. She has a unique voice actor, unique eyes noticeable by the zoomed in face during conversation, and was probably going to be used in a quest which was removed.
- Violet has an unused unique dialogue tree in the GECK, in which the player can ask her basic questions about herself, her dogs, Driver Nephi and Cook-Cook. An example of her dialogue is "Dogs? My dogs! Good dogs! Fiend dogs. Tear you up, arf arf arf! Ha ha!"
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Heh heh. Good meat, huh? Cat meat, rat meat, dog meat - maybe even you meat!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Violet appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes Violet will wake up on the wrong side of the bed and get stuck in between the trailers, unable to shoot at you. This makes it really easy to kill her.