Walk in the Park
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Walk in the Park
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the welcome party at the dock: Avery and Allen Lee.
- The Mariner will run in and interrupt, reporting that a wave of monsters is coming in from the fog.
- Follow Avery to the hull. Monsters come in three increasingly difficult waves and attack the survivors on the ground first.
- Optional: Saving Jared Gresham will result in a reward from him.
- Once the attacks are repulsed (falling off is harmless, except for all the monsters), talk to Avery and Lee. They will direct you to Old Longfellow.
- Talk to him at The Last Plank. Use either persuasion, Nick Valentine, or buy him a bottle of whiskey to make him pliable.
- Follow him to Acadia and take in the sights - and advice.
- Upon arrival, talk to Longfellow.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
|Talk to the welcome party||I've arrived in Far Harbor .The locals may know more about Kasumi and the synth refuge she mentioned.|
|Follow Captain Avery||Captain Avery, the leader of Far Harbor, has agreed to give me information if I help defend the town.|
|Defend the Hull||Creatures from the Fog are attacking Far Harbor. They need to be dealt with.|
|Talk to Captain Avery||With the town secure, I can get more answers from Captain Avery about Kasumi and the synth refuge.|
|Talk to Old Longfellow||There's a hunter named Old Longfellow that can guide me to Acadia, where Kasumi was headed.|
|Go to Acadia with Old Longfellow||Old Longfellow will guide me through the dangers of the island to Acadia and hopefully Kasumi.|
|Talk to Old Longfellow||My guide, Old Longfellow, wants to have one last word with me before I enter Acadia.|
|Made it to Acadia. Hopefully Kasumi Nakano is still here.|