The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
You shoulda seen my pop, he personally saved old Stanley! But, guess you wouldn't know what it's like to have a hero for a dad, would you?”
Wally Mack is a resident of Vault 101 in Fallout 3.
Wally is the brains of the Tunnel Snakes. He doesn't talk as much as the others, but they listen to what he has to say when he does say something. 
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed. Status expires when Trouble on the Homefront begins.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Growing Up Fast: Wally attends the Lone Wanderer's 10th birthday party, discussing the Tunnel Snakes and poking fun at the Lone Wanderer's Pip-Boy since Wally never wears his.
- Future Imperfect: Before the G.O.A.T., Wally and his friends are harassing Amata Almodovar near the classroom.
- Trouble on the Homefront: During the rebellion, Wally can be found in the Lone Wanderer's old room.
Tunnel Snake outfit*
Vault 101 jumpsuit**
Drops on death
* Has it only equipped during Future Imperfect
** Has it only equipped during Trouble on the Homefront
- Wally Mack can also be found in Vault 106 as a hallucination in his Tunnel Snake outfit (along with the rest of the Tunnel Snakes among the insane survivors in the lowest level of the Vault.
- During Future Imperfect, Wally Mack appears to be somewhat resentful of being considered Butch Deloria's "follower" if he is called that by the player.
Wally Mack appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.102: "Wally Mack
Wally is the brains of the Tunnel Snakes. He doesn't talk as much as the others, but they listen to what he has to say when he does say something."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)