|Map Marker||Warrington Station|
|Cell Name||WarringtonStationExterior (ext.)|
WarringtonStation03 (Met. A&G)
|ref id||00002c7a (exterior)|
000717fc (Metro A&G)
|Terminals||Warrington station terminals|
Warrington Station is a metro station on the blue line, located underneath Warrington in the south of the Capital Wasteland. The entrance to the Station is located Southwest of Tenpenny Tower. The other, underground end of the station leads directly into the Warrington tunnels. Following the Tunnels will lead directly to the Warrington trainyard.
Warrington station is located just south west of Tenpenny Tower.
- The entrance has a trash can and phone kiosk much as any other subway entrance in the capital wastes.
Warrington station is locked. The key can be obtained by killing Roy Phillips or by entering the Warrington tunnels via the Warrington trainyard west of Tenpenny Tower. The trainyard is slightly irradiated and guarded by a variety of feral ghouls.
Warrington station is home to the ghouls: Roy Phillips, Michael Masters, Bessie Lynn, and some hostile feral ghouls.
- Big Book of Science on the desk next in the room with the door to Metro access & generator.
- Pugilism Illustrated in the sleeping quarters. To find it, walk straight towards where Michael Masters usually sleeps. Turn left and the book is on the shelf inside a crate. Must be stolen.
- One Nuka-Cola Quantum hidden between some metal boxes around the middle of the ghoul's sleeping quarters. To the right of the bunk bed with two metal crates on it.
- Dean's Electronics in the room just past the ghouls' sleeping quarters. After you speak to Roy, walk towards the door closer to where Michael Masters sleeps. Go past one room after that into a storage room (lit by a red light) and the book is on the shelf with a stepladder beside it. Must be stolen.
Warrington Station appears only in Fallout 3.