Fallout 3 locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
Warrington trainyard is located just west of Tenpenny Tower and north-west of Warrington Station in the southwest corner of the game map and is adjacent to the Warrington tunnels. It is inhabited by ghouls, and there is a small, persistent source of mild radiation.
At some distance north broadcast tower SV is located.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- A significant amount of railway spikes.
- A missile launcher on the cat walk next to a skeleton above the two broken trains.
- An ammunition box, 2 grenade boxes, and a first aid box in the same area as the missile launcher.
- A .308 sniper rifle with an ammunition box and first aid box in the shack over looking the trainyard. West of the Warrington tunnels entrance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To the northwest, just over the ridge, is a Dot's Diner building that appears, however, it has no notable loot of any kind. There is a random encounter location just west of the diner, at the radioactive pools. This trainyard is an entrance to the area in which Roy Phillips and his ghoul friends are living. Feral ghouls have been seen wandering the wasteland within the compound of the station, day or night. They sometimes go outside the compound closer to Tenpenny Tower, or Lucky's.
- If you have Broken Steel installed you will sometimes find a feral ghoul reaver, an unpleasant surprise if you play a low level character mainly due to their large health and better attacks.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Warrington trainyard appears only in Fallout 3.