Watoga Civic Center
Watoga Civic Center
Watoga Civic Center is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
This massive public building dominates northwestern Watoga, and served as a venue for matches, concerts, public debates and more. Interestingly, it seems that in a rush to replace all human workers, RobCo and AMS replaced sportsmen too, leaving the sports venues dominated by robotic teams nobody could tell apart. The result was easily foreseen: The ticket sales were only 50% of the projected amount, leaving the ambitious project in danger of bankruptcy. The management turned to more creative uses of space, such as an Antiques Show. It was a surprise to both the management and the rich citizens of Watoga. To the former because the supposedly upper class denizens brought in "antiques" that were last year's merchandise, with the oldest piece being a TV from 2076. The only beneficiary was the owner of Appalachian Antiques, who sold everything she had. It was all artificially aged fakes, in truth, but since wealth cannot buy taste or competence, the Watogans were none the wiser.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The Civic Center is dominated by the central stadium, with three seating sectors surrounding it and a concourse running around the entire building. The concourse connects to several cafeterias and other stadium facilities, with the restrooms in the eastern part of the building. The staircases in the eastern section connect to VIP boxes overlooking the stadium and offices for the Civic center.
- The basement locker rooms are accessible from the stadium floor.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Power armor
- Near the crashed Vertibird on top of the adjacent Watoga Towers building, to the north east, accessible from the civic center roof.
- On the front balcony row, between seat section B3 and B4, upper area inside the Civic Center (interior).
- On the bar stool by the safe, in the middle locked (key) VIP suite, upper area inside the Civic Center (interior).
- On the tall ashtray right of the cigarette machine, in the north VIP suite, upper area inside the Civic Center (interior).
- Notes and holotapes
- You Smart Bastard: In the locker room.
- Dynamic spawns
- Junk: Coffee cup, pencil, typewriter, wonderglue, alarm clock, cork scrap, souvenir coffee cup, chalk, clean coffee cup, pre-War money, clipboard
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Watoga Civic Center appears in Fallout 76.