Watoga Emergency Services
Watoga Emergency Services
Watoga Emergency Medical Services is here to help! Speak to our friendly automated receptionist for immediate assistance.”— The announcer, blatantly lying as elsewhere in Watoga
Watoga Emergency Services is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Intended to be an automated solution for all the emergency needs of the people of Watoga, the Center was staffed entirely by robotic personnel, with a single human stationed there for maintenance. Although intended to offer 24/7 support for the needs of the city's citizens, the system was rife with malfunctions and the impersonal nature of the robots resulted in services described best as inhumane. The maintenance engineer was routinely swarmed by patients craving human interaction whenever he appeared, despite the incessant reminders coming over the PA.
To make matters worse, the system was rigged to ignore reports from outside the three districts of Watoga when it came to reporting fires. Perhaps the greatest issue with the system was the mandate that all medical reports had to be filed by the patient in need of medical help. This made it impossible for parents, spouses, or legal guardians to report emergencies, unless they brought the patient in themselves.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Located across the street from the Watoga Civic Center, the Emergency Services building has a characteristic green color and contains the reception and waiting room. Further in on the ground floor lie the automated examination rooms. The upper floor contains the emergency report room with terminals theoretically allowing the citizens of Watoga to request assistance, as well as a secondary patient examination room on the western end and the emergency services server room on the southern side. The locked laboratory in the center contains the bodies of deceased Brotherhood soldiers and a power armor.
- The roof contains the location's steamer trunk as well as a power armor spawn at the southern edge. It also contains a helipad and offers a picturesque view of downtown Watoga.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Power armor
- Roof of the building, southern edge.
- On the counter, or the lower shelf of the L-shaped reception desk, across from the waiting room and elevators on either side of the desk (interior).
- On the narrow metal shelf below the "Protect Your Hands!" poster, right of the Protectron pod, in the server room (interior).
- On the metal counter along the north wall of the locked (2) laboratory with the Brotherhood of Steel corpses inside.
- Lower floor, reception area.
- Upper floor, emergency report room.
- Dynamic spawns
- Junk: Coffee cup, pencil, typewriter, wonderglue, alarm clock, cork scrap, souvenir coffee cup, chalk, clean coffee cup, pre-War money, clipboard
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Watoga Emergency Services appears in Fallout 76.