Watoga Estates is a location in Fallout 76.
The primary housing complex of Watoga, the Estates were once home to the elite - and elitist - inhabitants who could afford to buy property in the city of the future. Fitted with all the modern amenities, including a topside pool and bar, direct monorail access, underground parking lots, and a fleet of robotic staff to cater to the every need of the owners, they are now a condemned, derelict ruin.
Points of interest
- Stretching across the southwestern end of Watoga, he estates are largely ruined and inaccessible, particularly the underground parking lot and the suites themselves. Players can only access the external parts, like the topside bar and pool in the center of the area, the monorail station to the northwest (with random junk items inside), and the underground passageway beneath. The upper floors are accessible via numerous stairwells in the south-eastern part of town.
- The bar and pool are the most interesting, as they contain a safe and a bobblehead spawn behind the counter, with a steamer trunk nearby. The underground passage near the voting machines also contains a magazine spawn.
- Bobblehead: Behind the bar near the pool
- Magazine: Near the voting machines.
- Watoga Residents: On the patio table to the east, near the stairwell.
- That boy: : Lobby, by the couch.
- "That boy": Up on the roof bar, on the table with the umbrella, southeastern corner.
- Your reputation: Lobby, by the trash can.
- My Reputation: Up on the roof bar, in the empty pool.
- Protestors: Up on the roof bar, on the overturned modernist seat.
- Sideshow Snallygaster - Part 1: Rooftop bar, on the counter.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
Watoga Estates appears in Fallout 76.