Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Watoga Shopping Plaza
Watoga Shopping Plaza
Watoga Shopping Plaza is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Occupying the entire northeastern part of Watoga, the shopping plaza was devoted to providing the rich, affluent denizens of the automated city with top quality merchandise - in theory. In practice, it turned out that money cannot buy good taste or judgement and the items on sale tended to be the most worthless, cheap quality items on the market, sold at inflated prices to clueless denizens of the city.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The plaza occupies the entire northeastern quadrant, bounded by the AMS headquarters plaza to the west and the monorail station and high school to the south. There are numerous shops scattered across the district, though only a few are notable. The most important is the Super Duper Mart in the center, at the ground floor of the high rise, which contains Vendor Bot Phoenix, the sole Brotherhood vendor in the game.
- The northwestern section contains the Watoga Real Estate office, complete with enticing offers for buying property in the city, Miller's Appliances to the northwest, and Stuart's Department just across the throughway. Adjacent to the Department store is a Hubris Comics n'Toys store, with a bobblehead spawn point, and Slocum's Joe joint just against the wall.
- The northeastern section is occupied by a large park overlooking the cleared stretches of the Watoga National Park, with garden terraces and a bandstand full of instruments for four players to gain the Well Tuned perk.
- The southern edge of the district contains the sealed Fresh Soil Restaurant and Cranberry Heights, and a solitary Drumlin Diner with a cooking station, locked safe, and a power armor spawn just outside.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Power armor
- Just outside the Drumlin Diner, to the east.
- In the Hubris Comic store.
- Two spawns in Slocum Joe's.
- Holotapes and notes
- BoS Report - Watoga Plaza: The holotape is on the register counter inside the Hubris Comics and Toys Store.
- Women's Dresses: The note is located on a back counter of the clothing store north of the Hubris Comics and Toys Store.
- Men's Suits: The note is located on a back counter of the clothing store north of the Hubris Comics and Toys Store.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Stimpak, RadAway, Rad-X, Buffout, Med-X, Mentats (and rare variants), Addictol, blood pack
- Junk: Pre-War money, fancy hairbrush, silver locket, silver pocket watch, silver fork, silver table knife, silver table spoon, gold pocket watch, gold plated flip lighter
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Watoga Shopping Plaza appears in Fallout 76.