We Are Legion
From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
We Are Legion
The end result
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Dead Sea in Nelson.
- Kill the four named NCR officers at Camp Forlorn Hope: Major Joseph Polatli, Quartermaster Mayes, Tech Sergeant Reyes, and Doctor Richards.
- Report back to Dead Sea.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Many of the officers killed are involved in the quest Restoring Hope. Finishing this quest will cause it to fail and finishing that one will cause this to fail.
- Many soldiers at Camp Forlorn Hope can level with the player, at higher levels the player can expect to see NCR heavy troopers (near the command tent) and Veteran Rangers (in the towers).
- If you have completed Three-Card Bounty, 1st Recon will be in the camp, making the camp more heavily defended.
- Completing the quest Back in Your Own Backyard by rescuing the NCR troopers or mercy killing them will make Dead Sea permanently hostile to the player preventing this quest from ever being completed.
- Completing the quest does not create a Legion presence at Forlorn Hope; NCR forces will continue to spawn at the location and will only be wiped out during the epilogue.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The title is a clever play on words. On one level, it simply means that you are working with the Legion; that is, for Caesar. However, it also evokes the New Testament, Mark 5:9, in which Jesus is conducting an exorcism, adding demonic overtones: "Then Jesus asked it [the possessing spirit], "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," it replied, "for we are many." In many translations it says "I am Legion" with which the reference is more obvious.