Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|For the perk in Fallout 4, see Well Rested (perk).|
And I need at least ten, twelve hours of sleep to do my job. Price of excellence.”— Little Buster on his sleeping schedule
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
In Fallout 3 the Well Rested effect is obtained by sleeping in a bed the Lone Wanderer owns (Megaton house or Tenpenny Tower Suite), a rented bed (Carol's Place, Moriarty's Saloon, and/or Weatherly Hotel), or a cot in Kenny's Cave.
Broken Steel[edit | edit source]
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- See also: Sleep
In Fallout: New Vegas, the effect is obtained by sleeping in a bed the Courier owns (Lucky 38 presidential suite or Dino Dee-Lite hotel room), any comped casino suite, and/or sleeping with certain characters like Sarah Weintraub or Red Lucy.
There's also a Queen bed in the bungalow in the last row of Jacobstown, which gives the Well Rested bonus as well.
Dead Money[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 10% experience bonus stacks multiplicatively with all levels of Swift Learner, allowing for a bonus of up to 43%.
- The experience bonus also stacks with Lessons Learned,
- The Well Rested bonus will show on your Pip-Boy 3000 under Stats>Status>EFF.
- You can also get this perk by telling Joana you're "here for some fun" and sleeping with her at Gomorrah.
- It is possible to sleep for zero hours by canceling the sleep as soon as the background goes black, and before any time counts down. You will still receive the bonus.
- The bonus lasts for twelve hours from the time you awake, regardless of how long you sleep. If you sleep in any bed, it will cancel the effect. But if it is an owned bed, it will return immediately.
- Well Rested is actually listed as a hidden Perk within the G.E.C.K. Editor for PC, and even shares the same Vault boy image as Swift Learner.