Background[edit | edit source]
The West Roxbury township is a neighborhood of Boston, founded contemporaneously with the city in 1630. Originally a part of the town of Roxbury, as farmlad, West Roxbury seceded in 1851 and was annexed by Boston in 1874, together with Jamaica Plain and Roslindale. By 2077, the township was a suburban district, housing the fully automated Milton General Hospital and the flagship Fallon's Department Store, both serviced by a large car park and the West Roxbury station. Prospective buyers could peruse cars at a local dealership just south of Fallon's.
The local living arrangements included a small housing area, overlooking the crossroads with the township's major landmarks, and the Shaw High School.
Layout[edit | edit source]
West Roxbury is centered around the crossroads, containing (clockwise from the north):
- Milton General Hospital
- West Roxbury station and Shaw High School.
- Fallon's Department Store and the car dealership.
- The West Roxbury car park.
Due south is the Gunners Plaza.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
West Roxbury appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.