This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Background[edit | edit source]
Started by brothers Tim and Blake Flynn, Wicked Shipping was a small trucking company with seven trucks in their fleet. Although small, Wicked Shipping was fast and discreet, quickly earning contracts from Chryslus Motors, General Atomics, and Mass Fusion, shipping a variety of delicate goods for them, such as uranium pellets, fuel cells, or radioactive waste.
Because of their small size and corporate connections, they were targeted by Eddie Winter, who paid them for shorting corporate orders using forged paperwork. To ensure they met their obligations with the crime boss, they mandated that no shipment leaves the premises of their lockup without their signature and signing off on the delivery in person. Their lives literally depended on it, as Winter threatened to kill them if the deal doesn't go his way or they try to back out, leading Tim to get cold feet. This however was taken too little too late, on October 23rd, 2077 one of Winter's associates assassinated the pair from the roof skylight of their main warehouse. The radiation from the Great War killing the assassin, leaving the scene as it lie for the next two centuries.verification overdue, remove
Known facilities[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.261: "[1.09] WICKED SHIPPING FLEET LOCKUP
Tim and Blake were two brothers who started their own shipping business. They had a small fleet of seven trucks and were out on deliveries when the bombs dropped."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Wicked Shipping fleet lockup terminals; Wicked Shipping Terminal, VLP#35Y-F25
- Wicked Shipping fleet lockup terminals; Wicked Shipping Terminal, VLP#123-R87
- Wicked Shipping fleet lockup terminals; Wicked Shipping Terminal, VLP#J53-186
- Wicked Shipping fleet lockup terminals; Wicked Shipping Terminal, CHECK THIS MESSAGE
- Wicked business
- To Claire