Wild Card: Side Bets is a main quest in Fallout: New Vegas, given by Yes Man.
In order to gain support for an Independent Vegas and efforts at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, the Courier must make contact with the various tribes of the Mojave.
- Gain the favor of the Boomers at Nellis Air Force Base. Their favor can be gain by completing Volare! Alternatively, Yes Man can be told to ignore the Boomers altogether.
- Deal with the Brotherhood of Steel in the Hidden Valley bunker.
- The Brotherhood can be destroyed by use of the self-destruction terminal within the bunker through the use of three keycards carried by Elder McNamara, Head Paladin Hardin and Head Scribe Taggart or by simply hacking the terminal (Science 100 is required), forgoing the need to get the key cards. There is also the option to simple kill every member of the Brotherhood through conventional means.
- Alternatively, the Brotherhood of Steel can be convinced to support the New California Republic by negotiating with Elder McNamara after NCR Colonel Moore orders the Brotherhood eradication. After some convincing McNamara will support the NCR to avoid further conflict with them. If Hardin is Elder, negotiations are impossible.
- Gain the favor of the Great Khans at Red Rock Canyon.
- This done by completing Oh my Papa and convincing Papa Khan to break his allegiance to Caesar.
- Alternatively, the Great Khans can be wiped out through conventional means.
- Gain the favor of the Omertas inside Gomorrah on the New Vegas Strip by completing How Little We Know.
- Fix the White Glove Society's problem with cannibalism, by entering the Ultra-Luxe on the New Vegas Strip and completing Beyond the Beef.
- Once contact has been made with all factions, tell Yes Man which one should be ignored and who have offered the support.
|1|| ||Make contact with the Brotherhood of Steel|
|2|| ||Visit the White Glove Society at the Ultra-Luxe casino|
|3|| ||Observe the Omertas at their casino, Gomorrah|
|4|| ||Go to Red Rock Canyon and make contact with Great Khans|
|5|| ||Make contact with the boomers at Nellis AFB|
|6|| ||(Optional) Tell Yes Man that you've decided to ignore the White Glove Society.|
|7|| ||Inform Yes Man that you've fixed the White Glove Society's cannibalism problem.|
|8|| ||Inform Yes Man that the Omertas are no longer a threat.|
|9|| ||(Optional) Return to Yes Man and tell him that the Boomers can be ignored.|
|10|| ||Tell Yes Man that the Boomers have vowed to support you.|
|11|| ||Inform Yes Man that you convinced the Great Khans to leave the Mojave.|
|12|| ||Inform Yes Man that you've convinced the Brotherhood of Steel to help the NCR.|
|Act 1||Ain't That a Kick in the Head · Back in the Saddle · By a Campfire on the Trail · They Went That-a-Way · Ring-a-Ding-Ding!|
|Act 2||Wild Card (Wild Card: Ace in the Hole, Change in Management, You and What Army?, Side Bets, Finishing Touches) · The House Always Wins (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII) · Render Unto Caesar · Et Tumor, Brute? · Things That Go Boom · Kings' Gambit · For the Republic, Part 2 · You'll Know It When It Happens/Arizona Killer|
|Act 3||No Gods, No Masters · All or Nothing · Veni, Vidi, Vici · Eureka!|
|Other||Come Fly With Me · Crazy, Crazy, Crazy · Ghost Town Gunfight · Guess Who I Saw Today · Left My Heart · My Kind of Town · The Legend of the Star and A Valuable Lesson · Unfriendly Persuasion · Wheel of Fortune|
|Companion quests||ED-E My Love · For Auld Lang Syne · Heartache by the Number · I Could Make You Care · I Forgot to Remember to Forget · Nothin' But a Hound Dog · One For My Baby|
|Unmarked quests||A Bit of Slap and Tickle · Access Powers · All Fired Up! · Andy and Charlie · Arachnophobia · Arizona Scavenger · Barton the Fink · Bear Necessities · Big Winner (Atomic Wrangler, The Gomorrah, The Tops, Ultra-Luxe, Vikki & Vance) · Bounty Killer (I, II) · Brotherhood Bond (I, II) · Caching in at the Cove · Cajoling a Cudgel · Claws Mended · Claws Out · Dealing with Contreras · Defacing the Humble Stone · Democracy Inaction · Don't Poke at the Bear · Eddie's Emissary · Exhumin' Nature · Flogging a Dead Corpse · Friend of the Followers · Getting a Leg Up from Andy · Gland for Some Home Cooking · Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger · Hat's Entertainment · Help for Halford · Hidden Valley computer virus · Highway to the Danger Zone (I, II) · Honorary Rocketeer · I Love Bananas · Iron and Stealing · Keith's Caravan Charade · Laurifer Gladiator · Lenk's Bad Debts · Lily and Leo · Long-Term Care · Malleable Mini Boomer Minds · Maud's Muggers · Meeting an Equal · Missing a Few Missiles · Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans · Of Boomers and Education · Old School Ghoul · A Pair of Dead Desperados (I, II) · Papers, Please · Pistol Packing · Playing on the Old Joana · Poor Meat Never Makes Good Soup · Powder to the People · Power to the People · Proper Burial · Razzle Dazzle! · Reach for the Sky, Mister! · Rest and Resupply · Ringo's Caravan Rules · Rotface's Loose Lips · The Screams of Brahmin · Silus Treatment · Short-Term Treatment · Smooth-Talking Criminal · Strategic Nuclear Moose · Straus Calls · Strip Search · Saving (or Savaging) Sergeant Teddy · Stocking Up · Suits You, Sarah · A Team of Moronic Mercenaries · Team Spirit · The Thorn Mayhem · Thought for the Day · Tourist Traipse · Trudy's Radio Repair · A Trusted Aide · Useless Baubles or Fancy Trinkets? · We Must Stop Beating Like This · We Must Stop Meeting Like This (I, II, III, IV) · Wind-Brahmin Wrangler · You Gotta Break Out a Few Eggs · You Make Me Feel Like a Woman|
| Cut quests||Auto-Inject Quest · Bright and Shiny · Chip Provenance · Debug Topics · Jailhouse Rock · Meat of Champions (quest) · TempMan · The Thorn Mayhem · Underpass Water Purifier · Viva Las Vegas! · Welcome to Fabulous New Vegas|