In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Wild Card: Side Bets
Wild Card: Side Bets
Some big decisions await
- Gain the favor of the Boomers at Nellis Air Force Base. Their favor can be gain by completing Volare! Alternatively, Yes Man can be told to ignore the Boomers altogether.
- Deal with the Brotherhood of Steel in the Hidden Valley bunker.
- The Brotherhood can be destroyed by use of the self-destruction terminal within the bunker through the use of three keycards carried by Elder McNamara, Head Paladin Hardin and Head Scribe Taggart or by simply hacking the terminal (Science 100 is required), forgoing the need to get the key cards. There is also the option to simple kill every member of the Brotherhood through conventional means.
- Alternatively, the Brotherhood of Steel can be convinced to support the New California Republic by negotiating with Elder McNamara after NCR Colonel Moore orders the Brotherhood eradication. After some convincing McNamara will support the NCR to avoid further conflict with them. If Hardin is Elder, negotiations are impossible.
- Gain the favor of the Great Khans at Red Rock Canyon.
- Gain the favor of the Omertas inside Gomorrah on the New Vegas Strip by completing How Little We Know.
- Fix the White Glove Society's problem with cannibalism, by entering the Ultra-Luxe on the New Vegas Strip and completing Beyond the Beef.
- Once contact has been made with all factions, tell Yes Man which one should be ignored and who have offered the support.
|1||Make contact with the Brotherhood of Steel|
|2||Visit the White Glove Society at the Ultra-Luxe casino|
|3||Observe the Omertas at their casino, Gomorrah|
|4||Go to Red Rock Canyon and make contact with Great Khans|
|5||Make contact with the boomers at Nellis AFB|
|6||(Optional) Tell Yes Man that you've decided to ignore the White Glove Society.|
|7||Inform Yes Man that you've fixed the White Glove Society's cannibalism problem.|
|8||Inform Yes Man that the Omertas are no longer a threat.|
|9||(Optional) Return to Yes Man and tell him that the Boomers can be ignored.|
|10||Tell Yes Man that the Boomers have vowed to support you.|
|11||Inform Yes Man that you convinced the Great Khans to leave the Mojave.|
|12||Inform Yes Man that you've convinced the Brotherhood of Steel to help the NCR.|
- Successful completion of this quest activates the side quests Don't Tread on the Bear! and Beware the Wrath of Caesar!, which you will then fail upon completing Wild Card: Change in Management.