In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Hold it right there! You're supposed to be in that holding cell. You're not going anywhere! There's a full complement of guards in the next room. As soon as I get them, you're going back to your cell. In a body bag, if necessary.”
Williams is one of many Enclave officers present at Raven Rock. He patrols the cell blocks at section 3A of the base.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The American Dream: Williams is the first Enclave official the Lone Wanderer encounters upon leaving their cell. The Lone Wanderer can pass Williams by killing him, offering a 500 cap bribe, or passing a Charisma, Strength or Speech check. There are two Speech checks that grant passage, one leading to the Lone Wanderer telling Williams that Eden summoned the Lone Wanderer, the other offering Williams a bribe but telling him to wait while the Lone Wanderer retrieves it.
Effects of the player's actions
- If the Lone Wanderer chooses the option where Williams confronts Eden, Eden will order Williams to report is his commanding officer for reassignment. Although he just stands in the holding room for the time that the Lone Wanderer is there.
|Enclave officer uniform|
Enclave officer hat
|Laser pistol or|
Drops on death
- "Hold it right there! You're supposed to be in that holding cell. You're not going anywhere! There's a full complement of guards in the next room. As soon as I get them, you're going back to your cell. In a body bag, if necessary."
- "I guess you'd better be on your way... Sorry for the uhh, for the interruption."
- "If you're supposed to be meeting the President, then go do it. Get away from me."
- Williams is referred to as "Enclave officer" when targeted. He is only named if the Lone Wanderer passes the Speech check to say Eden summoned them, in which case Williams contacts Eden and identifies himself before continuing.
- Passing the Charisma check makes him admit that he sometimes wears his uniform backwards.
- If the Lone Wanderer passes the Speech check to have Williams wait while the Lone Wanderer retrieves a bribe for him, talking to him again will turn him hostile. Talking him into letting the Lone Wanderer pass with the other mentioned methods does not cause this.
- Killing Williams does not affect Eden's order to the other Enclave forces in the base to not attack the Lone Wanderer, and they will turn friendly as normal once the Lone Wanderer forges deeper into the base. However, attacking him may cause other Enclave forces to arrive and attack before Eden relays the order.
Williams appears only in Fallout 3.