A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
What's up tourist?”
Willow is a ghoul, the self-proclaimed sentry of Underworld in Fallout 3..
A nonchalant but friendly young Ghoul, Willow is sarcastic, but happy to speak with you. She serves as a forward observer for the Ghouls living in the depths of the Museum of History. She isn't bothered by the super mutants (because they don’t tend to attack Ghouls), but she’s got some particular vehemence for the Brotherhood and Talon Company humans.
She can be found on the Mall, wandering around just outside the entrance to the Museum of History.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|Merc troublemaker outfit|
Drops on death
- "Face it. You're a tourist."
- "Those other assholes."
- She persistently addresses the Lone Wanderer as a "tourist".
- She will not help the Lone Wanderer kill super mutants, even if the Lone Wanderer is being attacked. (Fast traveling to the Museum of History at higher levels can leave the Lone Wanderer under fire from two or even three upper-level super mutants with miniguns on arrival.) There is one exception to this rule: if a super mutant is careless enough to clip Willow in firing at you, she will kill it with great efficiency. She will cease fire after dropping the super mutant that hit her, though, and other super mutants will not open fire on her.
- Willow says that super mutants don't attack ghouls. However, when the Lone Wanderer encounters the ghoul wastelanders in the random encounter "Ghoul-Friends", the ghouls will say "We were on our way to Underworld, but we couldn't get past the super mutants". This is probably because of the ghouls' past at Vault 12 - the super mutants attacked ghouls.
Willow appears only in Fallout 3.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.103: "Willow
A nonchalant but friendly young Ghoul, Willow is sarcastic, but happy to speak with you. She serves as a forward observer for the Ghouls living in the depths of the Museum of History. She isn't bothered by the Super Mutants (because they don't tend to attack Ghouls), but she's got some particular vehemence for the Brotherhood and Talon Company humans."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)