As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Wine (Fallout 3)
|For the various forms of alcohol that appear in the Fallout series of games, see alcohol.|
Wine is an alcoholic beverage, made from the fermentation of grape juice. It is produced by fermenting crushed grapes using various types of yeast which consume the sugars found in the grapes and convert them into alcohol. There are several vintages available in the wasteland, including the 2068 Atomic Claret and 2043 Chateau Montrose.
Wine is an addictive drink which when consumed provides a minor status boost - increasing Charisma and Strength by one while reducing Intelligence by one. Wine along with Scotch is the rarest of all alcoholic beverages in Fallout 3.
- A few bottles inside of the Arlington house.
- Raiders as well as Talon Company mercs, may rarely carry a bottle.
- A large amount of wine can be found in the basement of the Calvert Mansion.
- An already open deposit box in the People's Bank of Point Lookout has three bottles of wine.
- A few bottles can be found in the panic room under the Calvert Mansion (the Panic room can only be accessed after Calvert Mansion has been destroyed).
- Two bottles at the smuggler camp.