In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
- Read the High Confessor's Note.
- Locate Sister Aubert's bunk. It's on the lower reactor level, in an inset on the walkway. Edgar's Note is tucked under the mattress. Read it.
- Optional: Talk to Sister Aubert. With a moderate persuasion effort, she will let it go that she dislikes Tektus.
- Find the locker key. It's behind the bench inside the locker room in the entrance corridor to the Nucleus.
- Open the locker in the submarine, in the small storeroom at the starboard side. Read Aubert's Note.
- Optional: Confront Aubert. It's possible to just hand her the note and then to lie to the Confessor, tell her to run, or blackmail her.
- Return to the High Confessor. At this point:
|Read the High Confessor's Note||The High Confessor's tasked me with investigating a member of the Children. I need to check his note to see who I'm looking into.|
|(Optional) Speak to Sister Aubert|
|Search Sister Aubert's Bunk||It would seem the High Confessor suspects Sister Aubert of treachery. Time to see if there's any truth behind his fears.|
|Access Edgar and Aubert's Footlocker||I found a letter written by a Child of Atom named Edgar to Sister Aubert. Seems they used footlocker for secret correspondences. I should try and gain access to it.|
|Read Aubert's Note||I found a note written by Aubert in an old footlocker she and Edgar to share secret correspondences. This could be the clue I'm looking for. I should see what information it contains.|
|Report What You've Found to the High Confessor||I discovered a furious note written by Aubert. Now I need to decide what to do with it - turn it over to the High Confessor or talk to Aubert about it.|
|(Optional) Confront Sister Aubert|
|I managed to convince the High Confessor that Sister Aubert's not a threat. With the letter destroyed, she should be as safe as one can be.|