Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wonderglue (Fallout 3)
|For this pre-packaged glue throughout the Fallout series, see Wonderglue.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Wonderglue can be found in Tenpenny Tower's storage room.
- A wonderglue can be found in the back of the crashed truck next to the VAPL-84 power station.
- It is a common item that can be found almost anywhere in the game (usually in toolboxes).
- GNR building plaza. Top of the stairs left hand side, go forwards into the room and it is inside the toolbox.
- Another can be found in the toolbox, in "The Young's room" in Rivet City, the toolbox which contains the wonderglue is located on the right side of the table.
- A wonderglue can be found on Pinkerton's desk on the bottom level of his room in the Broken Bow of Rivet City. It should be noted that this bottle is marked as owned and will cost negative karma to obtain.
- Inside the Jury St. Tunnels at Jury St. Station, a bunch can be found on shelves and table near the wonder meat maker.
- There are a few inside of Vault 101 in toolboxes in the backrooms or where the dead engineer was.
- There are a couple on the desk in the lower levels of Fort Independence.
- A few can be found inside the Outcast outpost if you have the Operation: Anchorage add-on.
- Panada sells it in the House of Wares. (Point Lookout add-on)