The Mister Chipper brand garden utility chipper is a pre-War device meant to pulp wood (branches and smaller pieces of brushes and trees) for use in composting or gardening in general. After the war, it is a fairly rare piece of junk, weighing over 50 pounds (22.5 kilograms) and fetching a price of 25 caps, making it an uncommon choice for trading.
The chipper cannot be used as ammunition for the Rock-It Launcher. It's also the single heaviest item in the game.
- Crazy Wolfgang (caravan)
- Karl (Meresti station)
- Knick Knack (Little Lamplight)
- Michael Masters (Warrington station)
- Moira Brown (Megaton)
- Scavenger traders
- Seagrave Holmes (Rivet City)
- Coastal grotto: Next to a tricycle, near the wreckage on the shoreline.
- Deathclaw Sanctuary: Near one of the body piles.
- Fort Constantine: Two inside bomb storage, behind a locked door (average) and another up the stairs, behind a locked door.
- Lucky's: Inside the shop
- Minefield: Outside one of the houses.
- Mobile base crawler: On the platform
- Point Lookout: On the beach betwixt the Cathedral and Calvert Mansion.
- Vault 101: Inside a barn, near the entrance.
- Wilhelm's Wharf: May spawn inside the shop fridge.
Fallout: New Vegas
- Blake (Crimson Caravan Company)
- Carter (NCR Correctional Facility)
- Cliff Briscoe (Dino Bite gift shop in Novac)
- Old Lady Gibson (Gibson scrap yard)
Behind the scenes
- The chipper was planned to be one of the item components of the Rock-It Launcher. However, it was replaced by the leaf blower, for reasons unknown. The chipper is still used on the weapon model, see below, as the brand name is included on the primary component.