The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Another new member? What, are we offering a special?”
Background[edit | edit source]
A timid and thoughtful girl, Woodrose recently blossomed when she joined her the Point Lookout tribals. Tending to a variety of hydroponic punga plants, she cultivates new and more delicious strains, in accordance with Jackson's wishes. She is the tribe matriarch and has taken it upon herself to keep things running and make sure tribe members who have "transcending conscious thought" remember to eat and sleep, which is more work than most would think.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
She takes care of the tribals who can't care for themselves after having part of their brain removed, helping them eat, sleep and with other essential tasks for living.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Effects of player actions[edit | edit source]
- When spoken to, Woodrose's dialogue comes off with a hostile tone toward the Lone Wanderer. This may be because they are not one of the tribals or she is simply stressed because of her tribal duties. She will become hostile, like all other tribals, if Professor Calvert is killed during A Meeting of the Minds.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The name "Woodrose" is a sly reference to "Hawaiian woodrose seeds," a powerful natural hallucinogen. Similarly, Jimson, another tribe member, is a reference to "jimson weed," another natural hallucinogen.
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.103: "Woodrose
A timid and thoughtful girl, Woodrose recently blossomed when she joined her new cult, the Tribals. Tending to a variety of hydroponic Punga Plants, she's cultivating new and more delicious strains, in accordance with Jackson's wishes."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)
- Woodrose: "Another new member? What, are we offering a special? Punga may have offered you wisdom, but it looks like it's still going to be a while before you really learn to accept it. Until then, you answer to me. I'm Woodrose, the tribe mother."
- The Lone Wanderer: "What do you do in this tribe?"
Woodrose: "I'm denmother. I keep us safe and make sure everyone remembers to eat and sleep. It's more work than you might think. A lot of our members have... "transcended conscious thought." Someone's got to take care of them."