Wrench (Fallout 2)
|For an overview of wrench types throughout the Fallout series, see Wrench.|
A typical wrench used by mechanics.”— In-game description
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
While not very useful as a weapon, it is needed for the quest; Deliver pliers (tools) and a wrench to Valerie.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Found by receiving the tip from Curtis after completing the Find Mr. Nixon quest
- In the second level of Vault 8, in a storage room (requires a high lockpick skill)
- Redding, at the Morningstar Mining headquarters, in a locker
- Occasionally the general purpose store in San Francisco has them in stock
- A ghoul caravan along the Gecko-Broken Hills trade route also carries wrenches.
- Found in the back area of New Reno Arms
- In the chop shop
- In Navarro's workshop, in the workbench on the right.