As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Xuanlong assault rifle
|For an overview of assault rifle models in all games, see assault rifle.|
Xuanlong assault rifle
The Xuanlong assault rifle is a uniquely modified Chinese assault rifle.
The Type 93 Chinese assault rifle was designed and manufactured by a Chinese industrial conglomerate for the People's Liberation Army during the Resource Wars, for the purpose of equipping the Chinese infiltrators and American fifth-columnists. To this end, it was chambered for the abundant 5.56mm round and utilizes a 24-round magazine. Its iron sights consist of a rear ramp with a range scale, paired with a front post sight. It also has a simple safety, with only two settings: safe and fire. A disassembly lever is placed on the right side of the weapon.
Thousands of these weapons were smuggled into the US for use by Chinese operatives and sympathizers on the East Coast, and many remain functional even two hundred years after the Great War. These rifles are also proven to be ready for manufacturing in post-War conditions.
Xuanlong is a top-tier, general purpose automatic firearm. Chambered for the same 5.56mm round as other assault rifles, it is the most powerful weapon in this class. Xuanlong has the same AP cost, spread, and critical multiplier as all other assault rifles. It also has the same low durability of the Chinese assault rifle, being the second most fragile assault rifle in the game, just ahead of the Perforator.
Although spare parts for this weapon are more scarce for lower level characters, higher level players can find spare Chinese assault rifles more often. The Xuanlong has the highest base damage of any automatic conventional firearm, as well as the highest non-critical damage per second of all small guns. It also benefits from a modified 36-round magazine, 1.5x the ammunition capacity of all other assault rifles. It could be considered one of the most valuable weapons for a small guns inclined user to find.
The Xuanlong can fire 1109 rounds, a little over 32 magazines, before breaking. That's 101 fewer rounds than a regular Chinese assault rifle.
- Chinese assault rifle, the common variant.
|Name||Type||Dmg/shot||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Spread||AP cost||Ammo||Ammo cap||Weight||Item HP||Value|
|Chinese assault rifle||Automatic rifle||11||88||8||x0.13||10||1.5||23||5.56mm round||24||7||400||500|
|Xuanlong assault rifle||Automatic rifle||12||96||8||x0.13||12||1.5||23||5.56mm round||36||7||400||400|
- Jiggs' Loot - Once you complete all the puzzles in the Museum of Technology, the Xuanlong assault rifle spawns on the body of Prime. You must complete this quest in order for Prime, and thus the gun as well, to spawn.
- The Xuanlong does not count as a Chinese assault rifle for the Economics of Violence unmarked quest and cannot be given to Pronto.
Behind the scenes
- Chinese scholars have classified dragons in diverse systems. For instance, Huizong of Song canonized five colored dragons as "kings". Xuanlong is the black dragon.
- Texture, left side denotes T-93
- Fujiniya Intelligence Base terminals#Shipment Status
- Weapon functionality.
- Context in which the weapons appear.