As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Fallout faction overhaul project
Fallout 1 and 2 characters project
Split suggested (Character & Faction)
It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
Yakuza were known as the pre-War Japanese mafia. Nowadays, the descendants of the Yakuza are around New Reno, perpetuating the tradition of their expertise in swordplay and throwing weapons. They have no known headquarters and travel in small bands, fighting against New Reno's mobsters and scouting the Wasteland around the city.
Interactions with the player
|Wakizashi or some throwing knives|
Drops on death
- Despite their seemingly weak equipment, they are quite strong in melee as well as ranged combat, threatening even a character or companion in power armor.
- Wakizashi swords are used only by the Yakuza and thus can only be obtained from a slain Yakuza member.
- "Killing is an art form."
- "Life and death are the same."
- "Die with honor!"
- "It is your karma to die."
- "Fleeing is dishonorable. Dying would be worse."
- "More study is required."
- "Better a live coward than a dead hero."
The Yakuza appear only in Fallout 2.
- Yakuza on Wikipedia.