Forum:Adminship Request- JASPER42
Hey, I'm JASPER, I've recently got up to 500 artical edits and thought I'd try for adminship. I dedicate most of my time to The Vault, and add new stuff when I can, I check ever recent edit I see in case of spam. Most of my work has been on reverting Anons being stupid and helping new users to the wiki, often helping with making sigs.
I feel it would be useful to The Vault for me to be an Admin as I can be a bigger infulence on rule breakers and more help to new users.
I have also recently made a page (Just For The Taste Of It).
Poll finished on October 29, 2010.
A consensus must be reached by voting before any action is taken.
- Gary.Blizzard The Vault is gonna need help
- Kris --
- Tezzla Cannon 21:00, October 22, 2010 (UTC) , you would be a great admin.
- Sounds good --Hemicuda2000
- XeroSnake 22:25, October 22, 2010 (UTC) I don't think your ready just yet. Keep striving, though.--
- Wasteland Jesus 23:07, October 22, 2010 (UTC) you got my vote man. Fingers crossed.
- Nukey (talk) 23:15, October 22, 2010 (UTC) You've been more helpful than the cure for influenza, so, shure.
- Paximilian 01:05, October 23, 2010 (UTC) I'm down, I'm sure you'd be a great admin, though it could be a bit hectic at the moment.
- —Preceding unsigned comment added by TrailerParkApe (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~! I don't think you're ready yet. I think one day you'd be good admin, just give it another hundred edits or so. This is the time to best utilize your skills and get familiar with the whole system. Since New Vegas is released, there will be tons of pages to edit. I think that once we have the majority cleaned up, you should apply for adminship then.
- Mr Habberdasher 11:59, October 23, 2010 (UTC) the whole Tageziel debacle showed that although Jasper was mature, he wasn't particularity thoughtful about what was being said sometimes. I'mma just leave this here.
- Ausir(talk) 12:18, October 23, 2010 (UTC) While I think you might make a good admin in the future, I think you're not ready just yet. However, for now I will give you rollback rights to help you fight vandalism on the wiki.
- Atomkilla 13:37, October 23, 2010 (UTC) --
- Gothemasticator 13:43, October 23, 2010 (UTC) Hang in there a while longer. You're a great editor, and with some more experience you'll make a good admin. For now, though, make good use of your rollback privileges and keep up the good work!--
- —Preceding unsigned comment added by Schmidtyb43 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~! yes
- Editor of the Wastes All the help we can get is needed.
- Silent.Killa78 21:08, October 23, 2010 (UTC) Sure, why not. The more admins the better. --
- 220.127.116.11 the best experience is in the field. god speed h0h0
- Eydryan 01:23, October 24, 2010 (UTC) why the hell not :D
- Hemicuda2000. --Anon
talk01:35, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
I think you're not ready yet, another reason is that suspicious vote by
- The Hawk 18:37, October 24, 2010 (UTC) Extra help is good for faster information transferal so, yea why not.
- Ghouly89 (Talk) 00:05, October 25, 2010 (UTC) I would say give it two more months... If you stick around, and continue to fight the ever-lasting battle against vandalism - as well as develop your editing skills further - then you have my vote on the next request. -
- Gears of duty 10:51, October 26, 2010 (UTC) You have proven to many of us that you are worthy of becoming an administrator. You get my vote.
Final verdict[edit source]
Given the mixed feedback, I think it is a bit too early for you to become an admin yet, although you're likely to qualify for a good admin in the future. For now, I've given you rollback rights - keep up the good work. Ausir(talk) 08:26, October 30, 2010 (UTC)