Forum:Adminship request - Ph03n1x
I began to make use of the Vault about a year ago, initially finding it a useful resource for gameplay information, which led to a number of then anonymous edits before signing up for an account in July 2009. After a hiatus of some months I returned with a vengeance earlier this year, having gained more rounded in-game experience from completing all of the main quests and a number of add-ons, and have since settled into a regular pattern of editing and gaining increased familiarity with the Wiki, its formatting, guidelines, policies and structure.
My full contributions history illustrates a diverse variety of edits. In addition to generic spelling, grammatical and formatting edits, the restoration of vandalised pages, and re-structuring of pages in line with NPC and locations project guidelines, areas of special note include:
- Cleaning up bugs sections in articles, and assisting with the implementation of the rollout of the
- Uploading files for use in numerous NPC and location articles, that had none, or were in need of better quality images.
- Extensive work on improving Tranquility Lane pages, and Fallout 3 weapons tables.
Itemised by namespace[edit source]
|Namespace||Number of edits ||Percentage of total|
Other considerations[edit source]
- As a user of GECK, I am able to provide verification of statistical and infobox edits.
- I have a sound knowledge of a number of technical aspects related to the wiki, and am comfortable in the Template zone.
- Currently I am planning to make an impact in the file management arena, where administrative user rights would greatly assist in maintenance duties.
Poll finished on May 14, 2010.
A consensus must be reached by voting before any action is taken.
- My bot already has more edits than me! :/ lol phoenix txt 12:27, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
Let's make this guy an admin already! I love seeing (-1,286) in the bugs section of an edit summary.--Gothemasticator 14:18, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
that guy who likes to use the tesla cannon 15:49, May 7, 2010 (UTC):)I-<
Shadowrunner56 04:27, May 8, 2010 (UTC)I don't see why you shouldn't be an admin.
Hell, I wan't even a registered user here until 3 months ago. If people saw justice in granting me adminship and not you, then I don't know what to say! :P
- On a serious note, I think you are giving a very good influence to people to strive for quality edits, and you seem quite familiar with Wiki's less explored technical-template type side. Yes times 10 (this time without ten check marks, right Goth?) Ghouly89 (Talk) 18:19, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
Poll about to expire[edit source]
Thanks for the support of all those who commented and voted! It's great to be a part of the team, and I hope my continued contributions to the Wiki are suitably constructive :) phoenix txt 12:44, May 14, 2010 (UTC)