Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Horizon's Rest is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Crafted out of a downed Horizon's Airways jetliner around a power transmission pylon by refugees from Helvetia, the Rest was one of the more unique settlements across Appalachia. Although long deserted, it remains a visually stunning place.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- There are three areas at Horizon's Rest: The pylon and fuselage huts, the cliffside houses, and the main fuselage. The huts can be accessed from the base of the pylon, near the gardens, through a staircase. The fuselage huts contain a bobblehead and magazine spawn points, together with a number of typewriters and other office loot (it seems the Rest had everything together). More importantly, there's also the armory at the lowest level hut, which can be accessed with high lockpicking or a key hidden underneath a flower pot in one of the huts.
- The cliffside huts contain more loot, with a small storage area to the east together with another locked safe.
- The main fuselage up the hill is ruined, but contains another bobblehead and magazine spawn point, as well as a part required for completing Signal Strength.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- RCX01-A39 duplexer: In the pilots' cabin in the main fuselage.
- Potential bobbleheads
- On a small metal table next to a safe (1) and jail key, inside the highest metal hut, attached to the electrical pylon.
- On the floor just behind one of the cockpit seats, in the nose section of the crashed plane.
- Potential magazines
- On or around the metal shelf near the single airplane seat, on the north side of the electrical pylon platforms, at the bottom of the steps, near a covered fuselage walkway onto the rock outcrop.
- On the side cabinet with the open chem box, behind the three dark red plane seats, at the table on the kitchen platform attached to the electrical pylon.
- On the TV cabinet, inside the fuselage (southwest side) of the cockpit section of the airplane.
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Horizon's Rest appears in Fallout 76.