Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Jacobstown lodge is a large building with two floors. To the left of the entrance is a game room and to the right is Doctor Henry's research lab. Upstairs are a series of hallways with bedrooms for the residents. This is where Marcus's room is located.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Snow Globe - Mt Charleston on the front desk.
- 25 Empty Syringes, which can be taken without theft penalty. Upstairs, in a north-west room near the men's room, on the dresser and bed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Jacobstown lodge appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The lodge holds the only pinball machine in the entirety of Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- You can walk into the walls of the far right side of the Lodge. Staying inside the walls may cause the game to freeze.
- When exiting the lodge there is a rare chance that the game will freeze or crash, both requiring the console to be restarted.