Mister Burke's house is a location in Megaton. It is locked with a very hard lock.
Mister Burke's house is near the Megaton atomic bomb. Enter the house, there are metal boxes to your left side, a desk to your right side. The bed is at the end.
- Oddly, Burke's house contains only a pre-War hat, a pair of tortoiseshell glasses and a sawed-off shotgun.
- Burke never goes to his house.
- The key to this house cannot be found in-game (in particular, not on Mr. Burke, dead or alive). The only way to obtain it is by console.
- There is no karma loss for stealing Mr. Burke's items, or even entering his house, as his own karma status is "very evil".
- Why Burke would have a house in a place he plans to destroy is quite odd. The residents say you cant buy a house so why they would let Burke purchase one is also quite odd.
Mister Burke's house appears only in Fallout 3.