Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Widow's Perch is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Built on the slope of the mountain and hidden from prying eyes lurking on the ground by a Lone Wanderer's banner, the denizens of this dwelling bought themselves time, but couldn't outrun the fate that befell all of Appalachia.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This small collection of shacks contains a minor amount of loot, including a low level weapon spawn and a potential for a fusion core. There's also a tinker's bench on the upper floor and spawns for a bobblehead and a magazine.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Bobblehead: At the very end of the plank linking the shack to the top of the billboard, on the top middle edge of the billboard itself, at the foot of the opposite fence post to the radio.
- Magazine: Behind the cinder block and thin wood board, near the broom and protest sign, across from the mattress and small blue-frame painting on the wall, in the lower shack just before you exit to the billboard.
- Fusion core:
- Dynamic spawns
- Consumables: Canned dog food and other packaged foods, Blackwater Brew, New River Red Ale, Oak Holler Lager, Old Possum, Pickaxe Pilsner
- Junk: Duct tape, cigar box, cigarette, cigar, Blackwater Brew bottle, New River Red Ale bottle, Oak Holler Lager bottle, Old Possum bottle, Pickaxe Pilsner bottle
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Widow's Perch appears in Fallout 76.